How much you vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
For my mornings i vape about .25 ml of 36mg/ml salt nic homemade in a pod and then for the rest of the day I go back to my usual 18mg/ml. The amount varies a bit according to the device and my own need (I tend to puff more in certain circumstances) But somewhere in the region of 12-15 ml per day...:)

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
I won a Z Biip from Innokin and Paul, I am thinking about salts for it (never tried salts). Your thoughts on this appreciated.

What I did for my nic salt experience is to exactly double the mg/ml....so 36 mg/ml but that's in a pod....I haven't tried dripping it in an RDA yet but I suspect that with a bit of caution it will be fine. Hope that helps :)

I love my morning pod vape by the way...gives me that aaaah condor moment :)

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
I was at about 3-4ml of 2 or 4mg a day but I've been experimenting with more coil mass and higher temps over the last few days. Juice consumption has risen dramatically.
I'm processing how I feel about it.
Ive processed it. Im out of my comfort zone. Going back to simple single coil 28ga wire builds at about 14w.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I've been experimenting with more coil mass and higher temps over the last few days. Juice consumption has risen dramatically.
I'm processing how I feel about it.

Quick Math: I vape about 70cents worth of juice a day...

If I decided to lower my Ohms and increase my Watts...(which I don't foresee)...I might get up to $1.50/day...

If I were still smoking...I'd be spending $16/day...:shock: (without even thinking twice about it)...

Last edited:

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Quick Math: I vape about 70cents worth of juice a day...

If I decided to lower my Ohms and increase my Watts...(which I don't foresee)...I might get up to $1.50/day...

If I were still smoking...I'd be spending $16/day...:shock: (without even thinking twice about it)...

I was only using about 60cents a week. Not worried about the cost at all.
It's more about the amount consumed/inhaled

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
1ml of 35mg. Salts and 6ml or so of 6mg. I wish salts were around when I was first trying to quit smoking. I struggled with high nic freebase juices. I returned to mtl vaping because of salts. If I use only them I rarely use even 2ml. I was 10-15 ml in my sub ohm setups.

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
Wow, I found everyone's different answers fascinating. If you never ask, you never know. I knew vapers had different habits and personal opinions but I was intrigued by the answers.

Since I've become more bivapor lately (a variety of DL and MTL), I've lost count. It's been 3mg nic for a long time now and it used to be 15-20 mls of juice per day.

Kennneth

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2019
Dallas
Fascinating and informative indeed muth : )

I'll keep tallying as long as the thread lives. Here are stats for those submitted so far.

..............................N=23
..................................Avg. Min. Max.
Volume Juice Used..........8..........1.......... 18 (ml)
Concentration Used ...... 9.6 ...... 0 ......... 50 (mg/ml)
Nicotine Vaped . .......... 60.9 ..... 0 ....... . 252 (mg)

Last edited:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Fascinating and informative indeed muth : )

I'll keep tallying as long as the thread lives. Here are stats for those submitted so far.

..............................N=23
..................................Avg. Min. Max.
Volume Juice Used..........8..........1.......... 18 (ml)
Concentration Used ...... 9.6 ...... 0 ......... 50 (mg/ml)
Nicotine Vaped . .......... 60.9 ..... 0 ....... . 252 (mg)
We've had threads like this before. The results for mg of nic per day have always been something of a bell-shaped curve with the center around 50-60 mg/day. But by all means, please keep collecting the data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread