Stop the presses, new lavatube 3.0 is about to hit with a 4 amp limit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Hows the battery life on those?? I heard not good.

It depends on what voltage and cartos you are running but I usually get all day on the 1.5 18650 and probably about 7 hours on the mini lava 18350. I've never timed them though. I just replace the battery when it discharges. I seldom use one exclusively though so it is a little hard to keep track of.:tumble:

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
It depends on what voltage and cartos you are running but I usually get all day on the 1.5 18650 and probably about 7 hours on the mini lava 18350. I've never timed them though. I just replace the battery when it discharges. I seldom use one exclusively though so it is a little hard to keep track of.:tumble:

Cool thanks.

Errol

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Salt lake City, Ut
I'd save yourself the trouble and wait for the true V3 from LRIDER in august. At least we know their stated specs are accurate for the most part. And they've got a track record, whereas these new guys... man... lotsa issues, and lotsa misstated specs, but that's just me thinking.

Haven't read anything about the V3 from LRider in Aug. Do you have a link, would like to see the specs on it?

Errol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread