I am both excited and terrified. Now that I have VV/VW what do I do with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Yea VV mods have a amp limit so you wont fry it. Mech mods you can push the limits as long as you take some time and know how to use your battery's safely.

I have a few mech mods sitting in a cart, but I am hesitant because they are unregulated. I realize that there are safer chemistry batteries, protected batteries, and that stacking batteries in an unregulated mod is not the best idea .. but I was around to hear about some really scary and traumatic incidents with exploding batteries and mods ... its hard to get that out of my mind.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I have a few mech mods sitting in a cart, but I am hesitant because they are unregulated. I realize that there are safer chemistry batteries, protected batteries, and that stacking batteries in an unregulated mod is not the best idea .. but I was around to hear about some really scary and traumatic incidents with exploding batteries and mods ... its hard to get that out of my mind.

Mech are great for making Low ohm coils in RBA or RDA even a dual coil 510 fore sure dont stack heres a couple of links http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/baditude/4848-9-battery-basics-mods-imr-protected.html

Ohm's Law Calculator

just plug in the numbers and you know how many amps you pulling I like sub ohm dual coil RDAs but I have batteries that can handle the set up. Just do some home work then you can know what your doing with confidence and you wont have to fear.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA

Heres what happens if you vape with out knowledge! maxresdefault.jpg before index.jpg after

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Mech are great for making Low ohm coils in RBA or RDA even a dual coil 510 fore sure dont stack heres a couple of links http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/baditude/4848-9-battery-basics-mods-imr-protected.html

Ohm's Law Calculator

just plug in the numbers and you know how many amps you pulling I like sub ohm dual coil RDAs but I have batteries that can handle the set up. Just do some home work then you can know what your doing with confidence and you wont have to fear.

Oh yeah, I don't do anything without thorough research. I have been studying the art of rebuilding Protank coils :p, which seems very simple, and I am very good with my hands ... I have just recently began looking at RDA's, but not sure I want to go back to dripping, but I also like the look of the Trident, so maybe ... and I like the Sentinel and M16 ... ahaha, thinking .... Well if I do decide to wet my feet in mech mods, I know where to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread