I call it ADP Mod.. Auto Drip Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalekona

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Washington State
So far this noob LOVES this.
tried on both 510 and 901 carts and both are working great. I do have a problem seeing when the liquid hits the spring and got my first taste of e-juice in the mouth with the first try but once i blew out the atty, rinsed out my mouth and tried again it works.
Second one no leaking but I did flood the atty- blew it out and works like a charm.

i need to either get a pen light or better eyes but this really seems to be working for me.
Thanks- and the pictures were a huge help for a noob- I need to visualize what is being done so for pictures are a must!

OPPS! I met ADM! LOL..

Ok I was tired of topping off even with the PTB mod I hate having to waste juice do to fillers well no more I think I might have found somthing that works much better then most of the mods ive tried this is for the Joye 510.. Dont worry it dont really drip but it seems like you just droped 2 drops on the atty every hit till its gone!

OMG my 510 has lots of vapor from this, great, simple to follow instructions worked fantastically, thank you!

busdriver

Moved On
Jun 2, 2009
I have a 510 and this idea works great!. I have been vaping for over 9 months now and a lot of problems with my atomizers and cart fillers and the one thing I have changed on the cart filling is I use packing foam ( square block foam that looks like an egg container) I boiled the foam rang it out and let it dry, measured the cart opening and cut it to size. so fare it is the best Ive found so far.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I am so convinced that the ADM is the best option for me that I went out and spent a little money to get the perfect stainless steel springs that fit exactly right and stay where you put them.

DSC00760.jpg

DSC00762.jpg

As you can see by some of the loose strands in there I have been using a plug of polyfill.
:D

But I'll be switching over to the blue foam to use as a plug.
Just need to get motivated enough to start playing with it again.

falconsforge

Jan 29, 2010
Brisvegas
Best Neewb thread ever. Why isnt this a sticky? Bought a 510 and almost giving up? Im looking forward to experimenting but this is an awesome easy mod and addresses most of the newb issues ( why do i only get 10 puffs and eeewwww I lit my filter). The bonus is if you bought a starter pack and a few empty s all you need is a click pen.

I'm quickly learning to roll/tap my 510 to cool the atty and pump the juice. The learning curve is definitely shortened with threads like this. ( I Used to be able to blame it on my non smoking mrs and her lucky cigs the eeeew that is)

For like minded newbs, this is the quickest easiest mod to get your 510 crankin like a champ. Add a little vg to the mix sand its almost like vape heaven.

I was a chain vaper from day one with obvious disappointment. With a 510 and the spring mod im a very happey vaper. Blowin plumes at my webcam for fun. Tips, other than the spring mod, roll the atty between your fingers to leech heat, tap like ashing to feed the atty. Smokes more like a pipe than an analog. Pufff hold, puff hold, blow a little out your nose, puff inhale.

Hard to read for all the clouds. :)

Easy Mod, works a treat, you newbs in 6 months wont know what we are talking about as it will be standard kit

MaxNorris

Dec 18, 2009
Columbus, OH
Count me in the "me too" pile for this mod. I've only been vaping for around two months now. (Zero cigs since I started) And overall I love the 510 but it seemed to get weak pretty quick, and starts to taste less than pleasant. I was constantly topping off a cart to get that "fresh fill hit". This mod is stupidly easy, and it's working great. Hoping it'll save some juice in the long run too; got a stack of used carts that I'm sure have a little juice in them yet. Noticing that I've not flooded the atty yet either, something that I've done occasionally constantly topping off the standard carts. (Hey, still getting the hang of it.) Nice job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread