Quick question on the auto refill mods..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ickus

Dec 26, 2010
New York
Do those re-fillable carts not have a hole at the top?( Where you would drag from) I've seen 2 videos already where they open the cart, take the poly out, put the spring in, and start to fill it. Unless its just that I haven't tried, and not noticed that the juice wont drip out of the small hole. Thanks in advanced. By the way, I originally started out with those pre-filled carts (pack of 5) but the first 3 seemed to do jack! I just started dripping yesterday(after completing my first juice) and love it, but now I want to get prepared for the road where dripping will be a bit harder. Thanks in advanced for all the help.

webbcm127

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
wenatchee WA
ive done this to a bunch of carts, first you pull the poly fill out then ad your spring fill cart, cut a little bit of the polly fill to put back ontop of the spring then your good to go the hole you inhale with wont get fluid into it unless you over fill your cart, i find that it works pretty good plus you get to add more liquid to the cart with this mod, best of luck...give it a try

webbcm127

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
wenatchee WA
Aye! Thanks.
yep yep, hope i was able to clear it up for you a bit, like i said the only time ive had a problem with juice gitting into my mouth is when i over filled my cart( juice was above the spring) let me know if u try it out and how you liked it and what not, have a great day!!

No Brag

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Nebraska
The only way that I found out what worked for me was to try everything I could. I'm still open to suggestions and willing to try. Keep trying till you find your "sweet spot":2cool:
I still haven't tried it yet, I'm still dripping right onto the atty. I guess I'm still fearful from my first experience (with the bought carts) that I'm prolonging myself from doing it, meh, Let me stop being lazy and give it a shot. I'll let you know how it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread