Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Oddly enough I've not been tempted to try a margarita juice tho I mix often with limes. Seems almost sacrilegious for some reason. I was vaping lime infused shortbread Wednesday night with my margaritas, pretty tasty. The sweeter juice gave the drinks a bit of extra pucker power.

DIYNoob

Moved On
Jun 20, 2019
I would call it bakery/dessert. I’ve never made a chocolate mousse but I can tell you from working with creams and chocolates, the challenge will be to get the chocolate up front. Creams are easy, once you find flavors you like. Some are a little sour for me. But they do tend to be stronger and hold up really well over time.

Like fruits, chocolates benefit from using more than one, but I honestly haven’t had enough success with them to say if they should be different profiles - sweet, dark, clear - or similar- cookie, cereal, donut. Or exactly what percentage to creams, I’m currently using about 2:1. But I have only had two weeks of steeping on this last one.

Yes, that was my point exactly, you have to develop the chocolate first. Everything i seem to ask seems to be in the "higher end" of this hobby, and nobody seems to know how to make it. This to me proves my ideas are advanced for a beginner, and none of you are really that good at making unique, tasty juice. Either that or you're not sharing. I'm not interested in making a strawberry cream, or something that every average Joe has mixed in his basement and now shows up in convenience stores.

DIYNoob

Moved On
Jun 20, 2019
Apparently a sense of superiority but without doing any of the work?

One shots is selling out is it? Well, if you are TOO LAZY to tell us what you HAVE so we can help, you should go ahead and sell out, either that or stop whining about how awful your juice is.

It's not like one morning Puff the Magic Dragon is going to show up and tell you what to magically mix. IT TAKES WORK.

No offense, but seriously I'm just tired of the endless round and round. You do not deserve my help. I will teach a person to mix but I will not MIX for a person who is to DAMN lazy to type what they have into a computer and who has NO NATURAL TALENT.

Tell us what you've got it's your only hope or SELL OUT and BE QUIET.

Jeez. Just buy premade juice. You are NOT worth the effort.

Anna

Yes, one shots is essentially selling out, since you're already getting "the formula" and all you do is add the fillers. You're not formulating anything when you buy those, ergo, it's selling out. The help i required had nothing to do with my ingredients, i asked specific help in understanding the processes that underlay this hobby, not the actual formulating, because that would be selling out, yet again. I can find hundreds of formulas out there, i'm not interested in duplicating an existing formula.
I have more natural talent in my little pinkie than you have in your entire body, you're just not smart enough to understand my questions and get all emotional and stuff.

• Creative
Reactions: stols001

DIYNoob

Moved On
Jun 20, 2019
DIYNoob, what do you plan to gain from DIY?

images

If you can't make it, that's what i'm aiming for. So you're spot on.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Yes, that was my point exactly, you have to develop the chocolate first. Everything i seem to ask seems to be in the "higher end" of this hobby, and nobody seems to know how to make it. This to me proves my ideas are advanced for a beginner, and none of you are really that good at making unique, tasty juice. Either that or you're not sharing. I'm not interested in making a strawberry cream, or something that every average Joe has mixed in his basement and now shows up in convenience stores.
It's not that people don't know how to, or won't share their knowledge, it's that without knowing what your ingredients are, we are UNABLE to help.

You can get to where you want, but it will take some EFFORT on your part.
I'm legally blind, and I typed in over 100 flavors into ELR on a PHONE. I am still doing single flavor testing MONTHS after starting. I make 30 ml bottles of each flavor, and mix and match to see what works and what doesn't. I read some reviews of the trickier flavors, and bought a few of each I wanted to replicate. An orange mango guava, FYI. I've made a decently vapable copy. So it is possible.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Not into Orange flavors. Not much into Fruits, except in bakery flavors.
But whatever you are trying, impatience is not a good DIY practice.
And 25 flavors is nothing. There are people here trying to help you with over 300 flavors.

If you really want to aggravate yourself, try extracting tobacco flavors. Months of waiting, and multiple purchases of filtration equipment, only to find out you don't like it.
Yet, after three years, I have six or seven NET flavors I produce every spring.

My boondoggle was chocolate. Not an easy flavor either. Never could get it right. Until a month ago, when I tried a Chocolate Cookie recipe posted on the ECF. Two chocolates, a Vanilla and a Cookie. Spot On ! Loving It ! I found that recipe in the Recipe section.
Maybe you could try going to this section of the ECF (Recipes) and Search for Orange (male sure the search this forum only is checked) to review what dozens of other DIY mixers have done to find their Orange mixes.

E-Liquid Recipes

Or you could just convince yourself that the rest of the planet is wrong, and you are smarter than any of these fools who have spent over 100 posts trying to help you along your way.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio

Wow, what a jerk. I tried to help and you insult me? You have a lot of nerve to say that we can’t make juice, when we have all successfully made our own for years.

YOU are the one who is here asking for a recipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread