Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
The change is awkward now...
Can somebody explain the benefits of this new fangled forum design?

Many thanks
Change for the sake of change. Hard. If you scroll all the way down to the very bottom of the page, you can change the style back to the one that says e-cigarette-forum and it'll get you back to mostly familiar territory.

Last edited:

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Yeah i came back this weekend and found a new forum, not sure how i feel about it yet though. Too many choices whatever happened to a simple like. Why can't anything be simple anymore?
Sorry!

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
I use my android S8 mobile device and never realized that I can change themes. Mobile devices were always limited on ECF compared to a PC. I changed themes to the one called ECF and now I have access to so many options. For example I can put this :headbang: guy in here (he's rockin' to some deathmetalmusic) and I was never able to use those emoji's before. But I do admit there are changes that people just won't like and then some might like them for the very reason someone didn't
Screenshot_20170929-203342.png
(I just took a screenshot of the options android never had and now has with changing themes and attached it).

Last edited:

DeAnna2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
Indiana
I take it back, i do know how i feel about this change, i hate it. You either like something or your don't plain and simple. again why can't anything be simple. Now we gotta have nine kinds of views on a like or dislike? again either you like something or you don't why can't anything be simple. Isn't work all week complicated enough, then we come home to relax and read the forum and we have a billion different ratings on a post. Just shakes head. and this is suppose to improve the forum how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread