Status
Not open for further replies.

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
It's like ten kinds of likes? and then when you come back and have notifications it says you have a rating..like i am going to go and look at each one to see what my rating was...NOT. Where the way it was i could see who replied and who liked and be done with it...now i get "you have a rating". Maybe if it showed what the rating was it would be more interesting i guess...........

"Like".

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I think in the scheme of things, the useful and informative likes could work very well if there was a way to search for those posts in a large thread. I wonder if that could happen...

Imagine your searching for info on how to fix something or needing info. We all know how threads go off on tangents. If we could somehow search only those posts that had informative or useful likes...

Oliver may have that in mind as he makes changes to the forum.

Patience grasshoppers;)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
the useful and informative likes could work very well if there was a way to search for those posts in a large thread. I wonder if that could happen...

Interesting. Except useful and informative are kinda redundant--get rid of one (or the other :))--it will also make searching for them easier.

I'd get rid of the carrot, if it were up to me. :lol:

Just my :2c:

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I think in the scheme of things, the useful and informative likes could work very well if there was a way to search for those posts in a large thread. I wonder if that could happen...

Imagine your searching for info on how to fix something or needing info. We all know how threads go off on tangents. If we could somehow search only those posts that had informative or useful likes...

Oliver may have that in mind as he makes changes to the forum.

Patience grasshoppers;)

We're trying to DECREASE the number of queries to the database. Something like that could cripple the site with one search.

• Informative
Reactions: Katya
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread