I don't like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldBatty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2014
North Georgia USA
Change for the sake of change. Hard. If you scroll all the way down to the very bottom of the page, you can change the style back to the one that says e-cigarette-forum and it'll get you back to mostly familiar territory.

Key word being "mostly"! Can live with with these minor changes, the default I was fighting with last night was intolerable due to scrolling jumping. Might be due to my old browser but can not upgrade it further without first upgrading my OS and I hate change!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
The change is awkward now...
Can somebody explain the benefits of this new fangled forum design?

Many thanks

Site feedback forum is a good place to watch in the future, so you can keep up to date on forum changes.

New ECF Theme!

Last edited:

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Yeah i came back this weekend and found a new forum, not sure how i feel about it yet though. Too many choices whatever happened to a simple like. Why can't anything be simple anymore?

I'm simple :thumbs:
In the good way of course!

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
It's all just weird.
How many ways to diversify the 'like' button?
I care for none of these silly icons.

The 'X' looks interesting. I imagine it's a downvote. I'll be extremely sad when I get one :cry:

I may hit a tick or a thumb occasionally. Whatever tickles my fancy.

Can you come up with a new icon for 'tickle my fancy' please?

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
It's all just weird.
How many ways to diversify the 'like' button?
I care for none of these silly icons.

The 'X' looks interesting. I imagine it's a downvote. I'll be extremely sad when I get one :cry:

I may hit a tick or a thumb occasionally. Whatever tickles my fancy.

Can you come up with a new icon for 'tickle my fancy' please?

DeAnna2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
Indiana
It's like ten kinds of likes? and then when you come back and have notifications it says you have a rating..like i am going to go and look at each one to see what my rating was...NOT. Where the way it was i could see who replied and who liked and be done with it...now i get "you have a rating". Maybe if it showed what the rating was it would be more interesting i guess...........

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
:lol: Lol

Very informative. Thanks :thumb:

Who cares what somebody took from the post?
If you wrote something with the intention of having a joke, being critical, insincere, sincere, being informative, an accusation of someone being a tool (or whatever that screwdriver means), sarcasm, wit, intellect... etc
I'm sure your quite aware of what you wrote. If somebody 'likes it' they 'like it'

I don't need to know the ins & outs of your reasoning, or an analysis of which components of my drivel you found (insert any of the above here)

Rant over...
For now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread