keep your provari.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 238

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
because for the money you spent on a provari you could have bought a vamo and donated rest to homeless kids or cancer research! :laugh: It's been proven, provari owners hate homeless children.

Dam Provari owners...... Why would you want a USA quality built mod with a rock solid warranty when you could of saved money and bought a cheap China made junk mod...? ;)

Hey all, my vamo v3 just gave out at the threads. The 510 connection is shot and I had it holding with plumbers tape but the time has com3 for something new. I like the vamos ability to reach 15 watts so maybe I'll get another. I really like building coils between 1.2 and 2.2 ohms on an igo L. I was thinking about a Sid or V max? Svd? Box mod...like an Mvp or vtr? What do you think?
Just proving my point.....JUNK!!!

Last edited:

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
All I wanted to do was get a few lighthearted laughs.

You got a smile from me, but in case you aren't aware, ProVari can become a hot issue on this forum. It can get pretty ugly with the detractors and defenders going at it, almost like some political issues. Threads can and will be closed, infractions issued, troll alerts abound.

certus11

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2014
usa
Why would you want a USA quality built mod with a rock solid warranty when you could of saved money and bought a cheap China made junk mod...?

Don't say [MODERATED] like that please, I am heavily invested in Chinese corps with mkt cap under 1bil. You gonna hurt me.

Last edited by a moderator:

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
I don't dislike a Provari. From what I have seen they are a real nice unit.
I just get a big laugh out of guys that think it's the only way to go.

I get a big laugh out of people who think everyone who owns a Provari holds this belief.

I own a Provari - but my REO's are my daily drivers.

My Provari is actually a back up. I bought it off the classies - but even before I did, I was always entertained by those anti-Provari people always hating on the Provari folks, when from where I was sitting, the Provari folks were just recommending what they like.

Just like I see people pushing the MVP2 - (which I loathe by the way - had it, hated it, sold it), but I don't see people jumping all over them - and they push the MVP more than Provari folks ever recommend Provari's.

Why is that? Is it some perceived envy because one might have to actually save money (GASP!!!) to get a higher quality piece of equipment, and in this instant gratification world, that's just too much work - so it's makes one feel better to hate instead?

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provari/325735-broken-provari.html

Your point is not valid. We can all show links to broken devices.

Maybe a little reading comprehension is in order - did you actually read the thread?
he broke his carto threads off in the top of the provari lol.

Troll attempt - minus 1 (failed)

and no - I am not a provari fanboy I own devices I like just as much or even better and usually more expensive, but to deny the provari is what it is makes people look like they are trolling for no reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread