Not open for further replies.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Trying hard, Ms. Myrany! I had to go back and edit. Yes, it is THAT person. My arthritis hurts, or I would give more examples...

Where do you spend most of your time, now? I want to go and read it...:wub:

The thread that got me to join ECF in the first place. Older Folks and vaping. Yup sweetie I am an old lady. ;)

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
269260_10150975567865970_137673068_n.jpg

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hello Kitty! Hello long lost fam :vapor:

Hello to you! I hope all is well in the kingdom. I stop by here sometimes, but no one is ever about. The ProVari form was shut down in the reorganization, so we commandeered the ProVape forum. They have been quite accommodating - not really surprising since we have more than doubled the amount of traffic to their forum from all of the proceeding years put together. Lol! You have to stop by and I'll reintroduce you, since there's quite a few new members....and, of course, we have lost other. People come and go, but I still miss them.

Last edited:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Hey folks :)
*cries* everyone wooshed to all corners of ecf....I migrated over to the lurkers thread lol

no worries on adding new members, I think we can pretty much trust each others judgement....
thinking to see if some of the lurkers want to join as well, so the next time ecf goes down we all have a meeting place since half of us are on fb and the other half aren't....
btw for those here who are interested :lol: https://www.facebook.com/shadav

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
:vapor:

Still Vaping! Writing a book on it, who'da thunk?

Lighthorse menthol on a Vamo V5 & protank 2
For work, an Innokin V3 and a mini protank 3

I'm back up to 20mg/ml :blink:

A book! A book! How lovely!

I'm still rocking my ProThingy and Reo (please take a monoent of silence to send good thoughts to Becky, Sultana of Squonk, wherever she may be), but I will be getting my first tube mechanical next week. I always seem to forget that the Reo is a mechanical, so I already have experience with them - anyway, I'm getting a bOd Mecha ByLeo. I'm getting excited about it, which is good, since it was an impulse buy. I was all set to order a Poldiac, but then got ticked off at MMVapors for charging my friend in Montana VAT and refusing to acknowledge that they shouldn't be charging VAT on exports to the US. Swine. While I wanted the Poldiac, the bOd meets my initial criteria: satin ss, no bottom firing button and not looking like a plumbing part due to a weird looking side button.

I've been building mico coils in the RM2 and in RTAs since around December. Currently my favorite is the Rüzgar, which is similar to a Kayfun. Right now it has a 1.3.Ω coil wicked with rayon. And I'm still vaping the same AVD as I have for 2 years.

So that's my story morning glories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread