Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana

mediocre toker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just popped in to to like a couple of pages. And to say hello. A quick fly by so to speak.......................
Using this time to catch up with some correspondence with some old friends and catching up on emails and stuff. Nice to here from good old friends on here too.
Still whacking the vape rings out with my (still ) fantastic Tesla/ protanks and passed on my Vamo to the Mrs. whose taken to vaping like a duck to water, even though she gave up the fags twenty years ago. I feel kinda bad about this but am only mixing up no nic for her use....
right then, gotta go make dinner now (leftover Thursday in this house)....... I think i can hear her car........(makes noise like a car and runs to the kitchen to pretend that I've been in there since i got in but have really been on here..... I am so dead!)

Last edited:

Stephuhnator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Moon, PA, USA
Missing you all too! So happy to see your posts here!! Things are going good for Slip and I. We are still in love :wub: and still vaping and all. I mostly use my ProVari and purple VAMO daily. Slip just got hired for his "Dream Career" and starts mid November and will be working from home. We are so relieved and super excited about that.

I have been sleeping with my BiPAP machine for my Sleep Apnea for almost three months now and have been feeling better with more energy and better memory along with much better sleep.

How is everyone these days??

mediocre toker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
:( rip tesla.jpg
the tesla is dead:(
:(

mediocre toker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yes its a beast alright. It just arrived after i posted and it vapes like a steam train. My protanks look a bit out of sync with it though and have been looking at the Mactank as like the way that it is also huge, and it also has the caged aesthetics
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0213/2688/products/macigs-mactank4_large.jpg?v=1399946400
Don't know what it's like to try and rebuild these though. read that the spare atomizers are hard to come by so need to be able to rebuild this tank.
Anybody rebuild one of these?

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
In this time of holiday cheer, may we all gather near. Forgetting our past transgressions and pursuing future progression.

Happy Holidays To You And Yours!

~ Shadav

10863820_10152974168990970_7720708735776127014_o.jpg

The Forgotten One

"There's a fine line between happy and crazy; I'm not sure which side of the line I'm on today!" ~ Shadav

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread