I don't wanna :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
After my leaky carto, cleaning, button breaking fiasco, I think I will have to send my BP in for repairs. But.......I DON"T WANNA! :cry: After gluing the button back on for the third time this weekend and having misfires due to bad contact I feel it's necessary. That and I apparently jammed the PCB down when reassembling and now the voltage dial turns hard. Man, I am so cursed this week. :facepalm:

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
Aww bummer mod :( We'll be sad together since I have to send my Buzz Classic back for a tune up.
I know. I don't want to part with it even for a few days.

dang, & I thought I was rough on my mods. :)

I'm sad for you. I can lend you my purple original buzz if you want.
I'm just terribly unlucky. Thanks for the offer. I'd take you up on it but my BP will probably be back in my hands by the time I got it.

wow that sucks, mine survived camping and the flood!
Nice! I like your new avy. I forgot today was a holiday so I'll send that stuff out to you tomorrow.

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
Send it in Mod we will fix it back up for ya ! do me a favor and alcohol bath it first to get the juice out of it please !
Thanks Mike. I just did another bath the other day to clean it up but I'll give it another before I ship it out. I feel bad having you fix my mistakes. I love this thing so much. Should I use the RMA form on the site or just drop a note in the box?

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
After my leaky carto, cleaning, button breaking fiasco, I think I will have to send my BP in for repairs. But.......I DON"T WANNA! :cry: After gluing the button back on for the third time this weekend and having misfires due to bad contact I feel it's necessary. That and I apparently jammed the PCB down when reassembling and now the voltage dial turns hard. Man, I am so cursed this week. :facepalm:

Sorry to hear you will be without your Buzz. I assume you have something to use while it is away.

Next time, take a few moments out of your day and help that old lady across the street! :p

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
Sorry to hear you will be without your Buzz. I assume you have something to use while it is away.

Next time, take a few moments out of your day and help that old lady across the street! :p
I got a back up. It's not as good as the BP but it will suffice until my Blue Girl is back in my loving hands. I wonder if the guys at Overhaulin can do one on my karma. :p

GMoney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
MA
I got a back up. It's not as good as the BP but it will suffice until my Blue Girl is back in my loving hands. I wonder if the guys at Overhaulin can do one on my karma. :p

At least you have a backup - I was going to offer to meet you somewhere if you were going to be left with nothing for the week! Their turn around time is pretty fast, you'll have it back before you know it!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I redid my button again today while ECF was down. I like this one a lot better.

dsc02215oq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread