"I get it now."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristin0624

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Bradenton, Florida, United States
LOL. I've never been a hype girl, (I'd rather find a payphone than borrow an iPhone), I've loved my MVP and it has served me well. And then, I won a provari mini. (Jwraps facebook contest) And well, I get it now. LOL. I laughed so hard when I saw people saying that, especially in the quotes like above, but now I understand why people quote that. It's because that's what almost everyone says when they get the chance. I still solemnly swear I will not fangirl out on this, but I will say I have big time respect for Provape for creating something that will ensure I will be totally happy with my vaping experience. No questions asked. So anyway, that's my experience. :)

FloydianSlip

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
The Astral Plane
I just ordered two more batteries because I can already tell I won't be able to handle having to charge more than once every day or two. LOL Damn MVP spoiled me that way. :p But Provari is definitely spoiling me in other ways. :)

Are you thinking of getting the extension cap to run the 18490 batteries or just staying with the 18350's?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Are you thinking of getting the extension cap to run the 18490 batteries or just staying with the 18350's?
Another option is to pick up one of the Provari Tatroe battery extension rings for just $15 each. One ring for the 18490 or two rings for the 18650 battery. Cheaper than Provape's extension cap for $25 (and only for the 18490) and of just as good quality.

Tatroe Ring Provari

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
LOL. I've never been a hype girl, (I'd rather find a payphone than borrow an iPhone), I've loved my MVP and it has served me well. And then, I won a provari mini. (Jwraps facebook contest) And well, I get it now. LOL. I laughed so hard when I saw people saying that, especially in the quotes like above, but now I understand why people quote that. It's because that's what almost everyone says when they get the chance. I still solemnly swear I will not fangirl out on this, but I will say I have big time respect for Provape for creating something that will ensure I will be totally happy with my vaping experience. No questions asked. So anyway, that's my experience. :)

I don't how you can say that or feel that way, Kristen, when it's obviously such outdated technology. And didn't you know that you could get something with three buttons, yes - THREE, that vapes almost as well as that ONE button device? I mean, how could you possibly not prefer THREE buttons to just one? It's simple math!

;-)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I don't how you can say that or feel that way, Kristen, when it's obviously such outdated technology. And didn't you know that you could get something with three buttons, yes - THREE, that vapes almost as well as that ONE button device? I mean, how could you possibly not prefer THREE buttons to just one? It's simple math!
True, and that's not taking into account that it doesn't have a variable wattage option, and that one button to control all the mode options is just so wonky and time consuming to learn and use. At least Kristin got it for free and didn't have to overpay for an over-rated old technology. What was I thinking about earlier?

I kidd. :p

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
True, and that's not taking into account that it doesn't have a variable wattage option, and that one button to control all the mode options is just so wonky and time consuming to learn and use. At least Kristin got it for free and didn't have to overpay for an over-rated old technology. What was I thinking about earlier?

I kidd. :p

It's the 8 Track tape player of the vaping scene. Someone please take mine away. I feel like I have a mullet-cut every time I use one of them.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Yay!! Nice win!!

What do you do with your LP player? I've been watching those collecting shows on TV, can't believe that something made in 1985 is now worth something. Makes me feel really old. 8-o

I also still own an LP player, so there. :p

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

yo419g0tamin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
westland, mi
www.youtube.com

;-)

Almost that's it? All for 2 more buttons that do what exactly? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread