Status
Not open for further replies.

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Some (if not most) of the clear E2's I have used always crack at the base or the top (if I try to cram a drip tip in them). I have never had any crack from our juice flavors.

I think the ultimate E2 would be to combine the ego-T tank (but make it XL sized) with an E2 and make it so you can snap or un-screw it from the base for easy cleaning or replacement. I love the shape and feel and translucent blue color of the ego-T tanks.

If someone would develop an E2 with the same materials and shape of the ego-T they wouldn't be able to keep up with the demand. I think that would be a perfect solution.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Admittedly I just started using them, but I haven't had any problems with them cracking.
Where did you buy the ones you are talking about?

Really, same experience I'm having, I'm loving 'em, and I tried and didn't really like cartomizers!

I purchased them from a group buy from Crimmy, so they're from China, and I have to say, I'm STILL using the first one I put on about a week ago, and love it!

I've had my ProVari tip over and fall to the table (not really fall, but fall from standing position to level onto the table) several times, and no problem.

I fill the clearomizer up and it lasts me hours! Great taste and love being able to see how much liquid I have left!

The ONLY problem I have, and it's really minimal, is that when the juice gets low, say, last quarter, I find I have to tip my ProVari upside down, so that the juice flows to the top. Otherwise, I DO get a burnt taste. However, it isn't much hassle to have to simply tip the ProVari with Clearomizer upside down, and hold it there for about two seconds.

By the way, I always fill it with my daily juice, which is either (right now) Halo Freedom or Halo's Torque 56. Both of these are on the "clear" side, and not as thick as say Snickerdoodle or other juices I have. Not sure if that effects the usage or not.

I still change to a drip tip and drip while at home, as I love changing flavors. However, right before I leave the house, for the past week, I grab my syringe, refill the clearomizer and go!

Between the ProVari's ability to change up the voltage, and the clearomizer's ability to keep me in juice without having to drip, for hours, I really feel like I've found a perfect combo for my vaping needs, for the time being! (I'm sure something new will come out, that I'll HAVE TO HAVE) :)

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
They set all night and no leaks.
No signs a cracking yet but from what I read, there hasn't been much of a problem with that with the syringes.
And Firefly, when working, these things are awesome. So awesome I would be willing to mod them with a smile.:) Besides it takes all of 5 minutes.

Did email the place I got them from and evidently, it's the kind of juice (some other type besides THIERS) that I'm using. They also said, their juice is FDA approved. :lol:
I'd argue with them, but I'll probably order more from them so I don't want to tick them off.

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
I busted the entire set of 15 regular sizes ones, and all 20 of the XLs. Little ring of weatherstrip adhesive works great to re-seal them, but then they look gheto. I order 20 of the metal ones to hold me over until the giantomizers are produced after the chineese spring festival. Then you can see the tank level, AND have a metal cover, AND vape all day one one tank 8)

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
Why can't the company that makes the Clear Carto's change from what they're using to whatever plastic the syringes are made out of? Then, let me send a couple hunnert of the original puppies back for exchange. I'm still a vapin one, about the 4th one now. it's XL 3.1 ohm. I've yet to have any leak. I have had the tube spin, (rotate), on the batt connector base. All I vape is 50/50 Cinnamon, (Void Mist, L.L.C.), or > VG ratio. Now you all got me scart to death to put it in my pocket. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

acv987

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2009
Cleveland, ohio
I have been using clearos for a few weeks now and have refilled them at least 6 times each. I have even taken them apart, rinsed them with water, let them dry, and put them back together. Im convinced someone is making crappy versions of these. Mine work great, dont leak, and dont have burning tastes.

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
Really, same experience I'm having, I'm loving 'em, and I tried and didn't really like cartomizers!

I purchased them from a group buy from Crimmy, so they're from China, and I have to say, I'm STILL using the first one I put on about a week ago, and love it!

I've had my ProVari tip over and fall to the table (not really fall, but fall from standing position to level onto the table) several times, and no problem.

I fill the clearomizer up and it lasts me hours! Great taste and love being able to see how much liquid I have left!

The ONLY problem I have, and it's really minimal, is that when the juice gets low, say, last quarter, I find I have to tip my ProVari upside down, so that the juice flows to the top. Otherwise, I DO get a burnt taste. However, it isn't much hassle to have to simply tip the ProVari with Clearomizer upside down, and hold it there for about two seconds.

By the way, I always fill it with my daily juice, which is either (right now) Halo Freedom or Halo's Torque 56. Both of these are on the "clear" side, and not as thick as say Snickerdoodle or other juices I have. Not sure if that effects the usage or not.

I still change to a drip tip and drip while at home, as I love changing flavors. However, right before I leave the house, for the past week, I grab my syringe, refill the clearomizer and go!

Between the ProVari's ability to change up the voltage, and the clearomizer's ability to keep me in juice without having to drip, for hours, I really feel like I've found a perfect combo for my vaping needs, for the time being! (I'm sure something new will come out, that I'll HAVE TO HAVE) :)

same here...no cracking...but loss of flavor and wicking issues...i also tilt my provari to wick....trying so hard to love em...lol

unfadeable

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Georgia
same here...no cracking...but loss of flavor and wicking issues...i also tilt my provari to wick....trying so hard to love em...lol

I kind of solved this problem by taking the whole unit apart and cutting (widening) the inlet for the two wicks on the plastic housing. Just use a small scissor and snip on both sides to allow more liquid and space for the wick to absorb liquid onto the coil.

Now the bad....

The tube/wires might break

If you make the holes too big, and when you try to smoke it some liquid will leak through the smoke hole

Try it at your own risk

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
I have been using clearos for a few weeks now and have refilled them at least 6 times each. I have even taken them apart, rinsed them with water, let them dry, and put them back together. Im convinced someone is making crappy versions of these. Mine work great, dont leak, and dont have burning tastes.

+1 (except for taking 'em apart. Haven't done that yet)

I've refilled mine at least 10 x, still on my first one, although I purchased ten of these. Still have 9 to go!

I take my clearomizer everywhere, and while I HAVE had the ProVari tip over onto a table, I haven't dropped it to the floor. I'd figure a drop to the floor would break the clearomizer, for sure.

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
I kind of solved this problem by taking the whole unit apart and cutting (widening) the inlet for the two wicks on the plastic housing. Just use a small scissor and snip on both sides to allow more liquid and space for the wick to absorb liquid onto the coil.

Now the bad....

The tube/wires might break

If you make the holes too big, and when you try to smoke it some liquid will leak through the smoke hole

Try it at your own risk

i did this also...cut off to much....and it wicks like a champ....also burned the wick first....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread