Status
Not open for further replies.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
ECF is killing my bank account!!! Between reading all these "Best of..." Threads and reviews, I now have received and am waiting for a total of SEVEN vape mail orders in the last week and a half!!!:facepalm: Hi, my name is David and I have a problem.....I need to enter a 12-step program!!! LOL. All kidding aside, ECF and vaping has changed my life!! Vape On my friends! :vapor:

Stringplucker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Tarentum, PA, USA
I understand going overboard. If vaping becomes a hobby just remember that it is cheaper than having a hobby like collecting cars, guns, women, etc..

I can attest to it being cheaper than cars or guns, as I've done both for many years. Luckily, I've got a wife that vapes, too. She's been enjoying the fruits of my curiosity.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
What's the deal with this? Should I be? :)

Careful with getting verified ... I got verified, and started cruising the classies ... ended up with 3 Black Provari minis :blink:

3Provaris.jpg

jjordan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2014
Fairbury, Nebraska
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Forum Rules

Stringplucker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Tarentum, PA, USA
No worries, the FDA will stop all the fun and extra. Expenditures soon enough. Sorry, don't mean to throw a wet blanket on this post, but it's true.

I doubt it...it's a growing market with income to be made. Money makes the world go 'round. If prices skyrocket due to insanely high taxes, like Ohio's Governor wants to do, a black market with no taxes will become the chosen market for die hard vapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread