I MUST quit reading ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Houston, Tx
I doubt it...it's a growing market with income to be made. Money makes the world go 'round. If prices skyrocket due to insanely high taxes, like Ohio's Governor wants to do, a black market with no taxes will become the chosen market for die hard vapers.

I will be right there with you !!

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
No worries, the FDA will stop all the fun and extra. Expenditures soon enough. Sorry, don't mean to throw a wet blanket on this post, but it's true.

The jury is still out on that one and a wet blanket is a good thing to have in case of a fire.

In the mean time..... When preparing for war, the fun part is in, stock piling the amo! :2cool:

Miata GT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Largo, FL
I keep telling myself this will be the last one for awhile, but then in the last week I have bought 2 more iClear x.1 tanks, 2 batteries, the new Big Nasty DNA30 add-on, ANOTHER ProVari (makes 4...why? I keep telling myself), another 500ml of e-juice and some odds and ends.

And of course I have one of the Hana Modz clones on order.

Jane, get me off this crazy thing!!!

JustB'nMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
TX
I can relate!! The pics of set-ups here on ECF always give me a case of "shinyitis". Despite that I have successfully talked myself out of purchases, other than eliquid, for the last two months. I'm actually saving money now but I can't say how long it will last.

Edit: Btw, love your screen name "69CamaroSS"!

Live well, Love hard, Laugh often & Vape on!

Last edited:

JustB'nMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
TX
I actually received vape mail today but it was only because there was an error with a previous eliquid order. But I think I might fall off the wagon and start purchasing again because I really want another kayfun clone and a couple of nano kits. Plus I keep thinking I should stock up on batteries and kanthal. :shrug:

Live well, Love hard, Laugh often & Vape on!

freeatlast!

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
Kansas, USA
kestra.zenfolio.com

Merryhellion

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2013
Burlington, WI, USA
My vape mail was a daily affair for months...tanks, delicious liquids galore, then I started in on rda's. Live chat is hard to resist, everyone linking cool toys all the time! And once you order something you like (or don't like) the vendor will barrage you with email about sales.

Hubby knows better than to ask if I "need" another toy...because honey, I will come right back at him with "another gun, love? another car, love? Oh goodness, you'll just have to get another gun safe if you buy more guns".

Don't think you have to live without fast cars, guns, or fun just because you get married. The trick is marrying the right woman to start with ! The worst that is gonna happen is you will have to learn to SHARE your cars, guns, and fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread