I Throat Hit With Zero Nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shagwag

Feb 15, 2014
SC
I finally broke down and decided to make my own ejuice. I've been buying mine locally and its got great flavor but not the throat hit I want. I've read where pg is the key ingredient for this, and I purchased some from tractor supply(i sure hope this propylene glycol 100% usp is correct..it doesn't say kosher). I bought my glycerine from CVS (99.5% anhydrous...don't know what the other 5% is). I don't want to die so I'm making absolutely sure this is right. The pg says on the gallon "not for human use" but that it indeed is 100% pg. Its manufactured for Neogen Corp. Please let me know if these are the correct ingredients.

Okay, saying they are, I like a harsh throat hit but would like to stick to no nicotine. I had my local vape lounge to mix me 60/40 pg/vg and its practically got no harshness at all. Will 80/20 hold flavor?

Thanks in advance for your help!

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Hi and Welcome to ECF!

Once you have 5 posts (reply individually here and say hi or help out some other folks here in the New Members section and you will have them in a few minutes) you can post here : DIY E-Liquid You will probably get many more helpful replies.

I can tell you that nicotine is also a portion of the throat hit and this thread has tons of additive info from DIYers to give more TH as well. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/277536-throat-hit-additive.html

If your PG is 100% USP and your Glycerine is anhydrous and USP you should have the right stuff. :)

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Hi Shagwag and welcome to ECF.

The important thing is that VG and PG are marked 'USP'. Nothing else matters.

TH is mostly dependent on nicotine content. I vape zero nic and have tried to create TH in that with no success. Menthol, PGA, high PG, hot pepper and high power all help somewhat, but it's not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread