IGO...first impression

Status
Not open for further replies.

BILLB OKC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
oklahoma city
11 hours and 45 minutes of heavy chain vaping before the battery stopped.. I am impressed!

I was a smoker for over 53 years, the last 7 years chain smoking 3 packs a day.

I put the IGO thru some serious chain vaping today with zero problems. no battery charger issue or any other issue for that matter. I alternated between two IGO cartomizers and topped each one off once. I never let my cartomizers go dry.
a huge amount of vapor from both cartomizers, DEKANG RY4 and FSUSA PAL-MAL 2x. great flavor and throat hit from both.
The amount of vapor compares favorably to my GO-GO's but not as airy as the GO-GO.

Like my GO-GO's, this is a unit I know i can put in my pocket with a couple of extra flavor cartomizers for variety and hit the door. It will last me all day on a full charge with out any fiddeling around or bottles of juice to carry, etc. etc..

The IGO won't cause me to sell my GO-GO's, but, it will damn sure help me to kill off the 200 + kr808d-1 cartomizers I have. may take some time, what with refilling and cleaning them though.

fosho i would recommend this unit to you kr808d-1 users who are tired of recharging battiers and want CLOUDS of vapor instead of little wisps.

If any of you folks have any questions about the IGO or the GO-GO, feel free to pm me.

36 days smoke free and I haven't saved a dime!:)

Huffin & Puffin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
South Shore Massachusetts
36 days smoke free and I haven't saved a dime,, lol

I put up a thread after my first year of vaping on the savings.

Two and a half packs of camules a day to vaping like a mad man.

Im in my 21st month of vaping and evolved right along with the new gear.

Needless to say I spent a crap load of $ trying batts, attys, carts, etc.

My first year I still ended up saving about 2 grand.

Now Im reading on these igo and gogo's

Whats wit dat?

See... Im being forced by the cosmos to buy something else.

Looks like I will be able to stop dripping and driving when the gogo is restocked.

Hey Drew

Which do think would be better for ol juice boy here?

igo or gogo

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I prefer the Igo personally...I also have them in Stock ;/...But I also think those accustomed to 3.7 volt cartos will prefer the Go-Go more as it is airier (if thats a word)...It seems like you get more air with the Go-Go... I also like that you have the option of using Kr808 cartos on the I-go...Thanks
Drew

BILLB OKC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
oklahoma city
IGO-GOGO001.jpg

is the i-go same size as the go-go?

a little taller, smaller diamiter

IGO on the left
GO-GO on the right

Last edited:

Mmc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2010
Michigan
I ordered an igo and am hoping it is going to arrive tomorrow. The clincher for me on igo vs go go, was that I was going to be able to use up the 100's of 808 carts, plus I have a feeling I will like the cone type carto vs the go go carto as I won't have to attach another cone onto of the carto. Drew, you said the draw is airier with the go go. That doesn't mean that an igo will be like sucking a milkshake through a straw does it?

ninjindustries

Dec 25, 2009
ohio
i'm loving my igo thus far. i'll test out my full array of cartos tonight.

the draw is pretty much perfect on it, although the carto certainly plays a role in draw. my frame of reference involves v4l xl manual batteries and v4l/ikv/rs ec2 cartos. draw is in line with those, assuming fresh carto.

i just hope i don't drop this thing as often as i do my kr8s. [those things are tanks, i've dropped one onto concrete 20 times and it still functions perfectly.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread