Status
Not open for further replies.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Wish I could say something positive about this thing, received mine today, was soo excited, 33 bucks shipping, they over charged me 3 bucks, but said they'd throw something extra in for me....They didnt'.

I followed the video to a T, in dripping this into the cart, tipped it a little as Drew said in the video. did everything exactly as shown, waited for a few minutes while the liquid went down. did not over fill it..and it leaked. after cleaning it all up, it tastes bitter, still tastes bitter and no tight draw, very little draw period.

and if i wanted to get any parts for this, i'd have to pay 15 bucks regardless of what i get. even one cartomizer.

so i'll probably give this to my brother and get on a waiting list for the glv-2 super mini , or something else.

sorry it wasnt more positive, trust me, I soo wanted it to be...i'm sitting over here seriously depressed.

Last edited:

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
meeems, you don't say what kind of juice you used or what the VG/PG ratio is ... not that it should make a lot of difference. But something's not right.

I usually fill my cartos with a syringe and then let them sit at least 30 minutes so that the jooce will soak all through the carto. Never had a problem on the Go Go. Did you try another carto and did you charge the battery?

Why don't you e-mail or call Drew. I'm sure there's an easy answer to this.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
meeems, you don't say what kind of juice you used or what the VG/PG ratio is ... not that it should make a lot of difference. But something's not right.

I usually fill my cartos with a syringe and then let them sit at least 30 minutes so that the jooce will soak all through the carto. Never had a problem on the Go Go. Did you try another carto and did you charge the battery?

Hi snooks, well for starters, I never get drew, i get aisa, and its not been the best first order with her, she over charged, promised to ship me something extra, never did.....

His shipping is bs, no offence, but i sold on ebay for ten years, and to order some extra carto's, because they never got back to me sunday nite when i asked them to include them in the big order, was going to cost me another 15 bucks. just nonsense. you throw em in a little bubble envelope. and ship. 5 to 6 bucks. For him to say they have to have tracking is just more nonsense, i'm not in japan or asia or australia, i'm next door, and believe it or not, to ship without tracking is actualy safer, they dont bother, its when you do express and tracking, do they make the big fuss over at customs.

Now, on to the IGO, i didnt use a syring, because Drew himself stated that he overfilled his a couple of times doing just that, so i tipped it slightly, poured some in, counted the drips, waited til they sunk in, continued, waited til they sunk in and then continued, til i have about 50 drops. let it sit for a few minutes which he also stated to do, then tried it, and it just leaked everywhere. so maybe i should have waited longer, i guess, but having so much bad luck with the EGO T, i was determined to do this exactly as he described.

i used his juice, the ry4 high voltage.

I"ll live. :-Þ

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin

Texas T, Do you know what cartomizers/atomizers this thing also takes? I can't remember what he said, 808? or 801? man, i'm all over the net trying to find some kind of clearomizer/tank/fluxomiser/ ..some big assed thing, without filler, for it. and its really hard to find anything that starts with 8 anymore. almost like theyre obsolete now.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
First of all our shipping is not $30...You requested Express shipping which is what you need to have if you want International Tracking...Its the only way its available on International orders as of USPS sites recent anouncement. Below is the quote from their site.

Online Tracking - Put our delivery information to work for you. Track PMI package shipments. Note: Tracking is not available for Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelopes or Priority Mail International Small Flat Rate Boxes.

We told you what it would be before we processed or shipped your order? You requested to add items AFTER the Express package was shipped? We couldnt add anything to the package when it was shipped?

We are sorry you are disapointed with that...You will see that if you wiat for the liquid to soak into the carto it will not leak, and the unit will work perfectly as described. Im sure other people who have purchased this unit will chime in on their experiences .
Drew

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
First of all our shipping is not $30...You requested Express shipping which is what you need to have if you want International Tracking...Its the only way its available on International orders as of USPS sites recent anouncement. Below is the quote from their site.

Online Tracking - Put our delivery information to work for you. Track PMI package shipments. Note: Tracking is not available for Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelopes or Priority Mail International Small Flat Rate Boxes.

We told you what it would be before we processed or shipped your order? You requested to add items AFTER the Express package was shipped? We couldnt add anything to the package when it was shipped?

We are sorry you are disapointed with that...You will see that if you wiat for the liquid to soak into the carto it will not leak, and the unit will work perfectly as described. Im sure other people who have purchased this unit will chime in on their experiences .
Drew

Didnt say I didnt want Express Drew.
but when i asked to throw in 3 extra cartomizers for it on sunday nite, your staff ignored it.
When i merely wanted 3 cartomizers to be shipped the next day, you wanted $15, which i dont agree with. Who would.
Your excuse that everything has to be tracked for international, is what i dont agree with. It doesnt.
and this email, i received, saying they'd throw a little something extra in. well they didnt. Not that that matters, but just dont say it, if your not going to follow thru.

As well, I followed your advice/video to a T on how to do this, so of course the customer is always wrong. Keep forgetting thats how some companies still feel.

Not impressed, and I am allowed that opinion.

My opinion is this is nothing more than a larger Ego-T . Thats my opinion. I'll keep looking, takes alot to keep me down.

Last edited by a moderator:

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Ok you are certainly entitled to your opinion, but we cant take back packages and ship them on Sunday night, no matter how much we want to. Express shipping to Canada costs us $30 and we cant change that either.

I encourage you to continue your vaping and hope you find the perfect device.
Drew

Drew, your reading this wrong.
You hadnt shipped yet, so I wanted to add 3 cartomizers to the package before you shipped. The email was sunday nite, that i had asked to include them, so i wouldnt have to re order and pay another 15 bucks.
That email was never replied to you, and your team shipped it out Monday. They never replied period. Not even the next day to say they at least got that request. anything. Thats fine, your busy, I get it.
I wasnt complaining about the big order for 30 bucks shipping, I requested it.

Its the rest of the big picture i've already drawn for you twice, that had me upset.
I'm fine now. I still have my first ego, and it works so i wont be heading to a cigarette pack anytime soon.

thanks.
God Bless,

Last edited:

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Is it just the cart that is a problem?
Do you have any other carts to put on it and just see if the battery is working?

Batteries are absolutely fine. The two carts arent working, i filled one up with Pralines and Cream, and the other with Ry4, both leaked out. I did everything to a T, but I wished I had heard Texas T's comment before I did this, which was to leave them 30 minutes, instead of Drews video, to leave them a few minutes. I definitely didnt overfill. So i guess its pretty tricky. and I definitely wished i'd have had those three extra carties with me now. If you get one, and you dont mind waiting a half hour, thats what i'd recommend.

BILLB OKC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
oklahoma city
I take a paper q tip, cut the tip off of one end. gently insert it in the center tube part way.
Squirt juice into the cartomizer untill level, let it soak in. squirt some more. let it soak in. drip some more in until it drips from the bottom.
after a minute or two, i remove the q tip, blow thru the cartomizer to clear out the excess, clean the battery connection and threads.
start vaping. It takes me 2 or 3 minutes to fill a cartomizer and start vaping.

I learned this on the ego vs go-go thread.
I don't fool around counting drops. I may waste a extra drop or two, but I have yet to have any problems with either the IGO or the GO-GO cartomizers.
The IGO is becoming my "go to" device. the go-go is starting to collect dust.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
I take a paper q tip, cut the tip off of one end. gently insert it in the center tube part way.
Squirt juice into the cartomizer untill level, let it soak in. squirt some more. let it soak in. drip some more in until it drips from the bottom.
after a minute or two, i remove the q tip, blow thru the cartomizer to clear out the excess, clean the battery connection and threads.
start vaping. It takes me 2 or 3 minutes to fill a cartomizer and start vaping.

I learned this on the ego vs go-go thread.
I don't fool around counting drops. I may waste a extra drop or two, but I have yet to have any problems with either the IGO or the GO-GO cartomizers.
The IGO is becoming my "go to" device. the go-go is starting to collect dust.

Hi snooks, what do you mean paper q tip? so not a regular one? one thing i have is tons of q tips. and thanks that sounds like a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread