IGO...first impression

Status
Not open for further replies.

BILLB OKC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
oklahoma city
all of my juices soak the filler very well. I don't have a problem with leakage or laying on top. 3-4 ml soaked and I am good to go for the day.

The only time I have had juice lay on top and leak out the bottom at the same time was when i over filled.
I pour off the excess and blow thru the top to rid the cartomizer of any excess juice.
then clean the battery end good with tissue, let it set for a few minutes to make sure there still isn't any excess in the cartomizer and vape away.

Last edited:

BILLB OKC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
oklahoma city
i wish i was you, you are a great advocate of these things, but i have to say, i got this very heavy e juic, very dark in color from NHALER, called pralines and cream' and dont get me wrong, i want to wear this stuff, it smells pheoniminal, but its thick, and the IGO atty didnt like this juice, it refused to sink in, and the only way i could get it to sink in , was to wait and wait , and then it just stood on top, so i said' screw this and just let it fill to the top and put my pinky underneath, and it still stayed, just stayed on the top or went right thru. you can't make liquid stay in the middle on these attys. aint happening. there fore in conclusion, you are going to get an atty that either keeps ejuice on top, or it floods right thru, it doesnt stay in the middle...i'm always vaping juice in my throat or dry air, with a pungeunt of dry air...both are equally gross...sorry, but its true.

Now for the good news, NHALER doesnt make this ECIG, so lets not blame it on him....but on the other hand, I hope he doesnt continue to go into bully mode, for a product he never even made........ its from china, not from NHALER. And it has issues....

I am going to order some of this juice today and try and solve the problem.

Nahoo

Feb 13, 2011
Dirty jerz
i used all kinds of liquids with these carts......i never wait more than 5-10 mins before vaping them....... before bed i top them off a little and the usually they last me the better part off the day......if they dry out throughout the day i just top them off....i actually ordered the kit for my girlfreind and i stole it from her lol........i am ordering her a new one today because she is not happy with me!!

p.s i actually over filled the carto once (human error) dont think ill ever do that again lol!!!!

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
001.jpg

003.jpg

Bill, did the IGO come in the color above? I don't see an option on Drew's site.
Thanks

davedbc

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2011
Madison, WI
Saw those listed on the site - I'll presume pics of the stainless steel versions will be posted there shortly. Recently got a black one (before the stainless ones showed up) and will be showing it off to a friend once he gets back from vacation. He's already tried out my Go-Go (and was suitably impressed as I still am) - but this will give him another option for which kit he decides on. Granted, the I-Go has been pretty consistently in stock and the Go-Go - well, not as much so that might sway the decision as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread