IGO is even better

Status
Not open for further replies.

fun2btango

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
Ardmore TN
I have been vaping since the end of March and started out with the KR808. I thought this was wonderful, so much better than smoking! Had to order me another kit! Then I ordered a few more batteries! I ended up with a total of 10 batteries and 2 usb pass throughs. Had to have an extra because I wanted one for the car. Loaded up on blank cartridges and prefills. I was ready and happy with my pink, purple and blue batteries! I kept reading the forums, searching for my next big buy! Finally I found it at this place D and B Gold - Home and I think I'm done moving on up!! Don't think it can get better than this!! I just received yesterday THE IGO's manual kit! Yep, I love the manuals cuz I feel the throat hit is so much better for me!

What makes these things so special? :confused:
1. Well, on the smaller battery 650 mah I can use most of my KR808 cart's, I say most because sometimes I would get a few that just didn't make connection on the KR808 battery. Nothing's perfect right? I thought I was glorified with the KR808. IGO comes with it's own carts that take approximately 2.5 mil of juice....which WOW no refilling all day! Though I did top it off just so I wouldn't burn it dry. But being able to use my KR808's is like the cheese on top of the pizza!:headbang:
2. 24 hrs later I still have not charged this 650, it's still going strong! So you know what that means folks? I don't have to carry my juice and several carts around or an extra battery! I'm good to good all day if I go somewhere. But being a good past Girl Scout, "I'm always prepared", so I tuck the extra IGO battery with an extra cart when I go somewhere, Just In Case!! But these babies are almost like the "ever ready battery" :p
3. Plus the black one comes with the pretties LED lite button! Sexy huh?
I didn't think I would like the bigger size. I don't like to be obvious, but this is just perfect, especially the smaller battery 650. I haven't tried the 1300 mah but just once. You get the best throat hits from these things. I poured some 11mg juice into one of my kr808 carts and honestly, I didn't know the difference from vaping the 24mg.

I still like the KR808's just because I have them and feel like I need to use them. I can alternate!!

What's even more awesome? They are cheaper than the KR808 kits that I spent $70.00 on! Still new, still test driving but I'm in love again!! Ya always have to do something to spice up the marriage right? I want to keep the marriage of Vaping going, never to smoke again...and I get complete satisfaction from this!!!:vapor:(Lots of Vape!!!) IGOlite2.jpg The third one over is the 650 with a KR808 cartridge!

Last edited:

blue8091

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Vape Town
I have been vaping since the end of March and started out with the KR808. I thought this was wonderful, so much better than smoking! Had to order me another kit! Then I ordered a few more batteries! I ended up with a total of 10 batteries and 2 usb pass throughs. Had to have an extra because I wanted one for the car. Loaded up on blank cartridges and prefills. I was ready and happy with my pink, purple and blue batteries! I kept reading the forums, searching for my next big buy! Finally I found it at this place D and B Gold - Home and I think I'm done moving on up!! Don't think it can get better than this!! I just received yesterday THE IGO's manual kit! Yep, I love the manuals cuz I feel the throat hit is so much better for me!

What makes these things so special? :confused:
1. Well, on the smaller battery 650 mah I can use most of my KR808 cart's, I say most because sometimes I would get a few that just didn't make connection on the KR808 battery. Nothing's perfect right? I thought I was glorified with the KR808. IGO comes with it's own carts that take approximately 2.5 mil of juice....which WOW no refilling all day! Though I did top it off just so I wouldn't burn it dry. But being able to use my KR808's is like the cheese on top of the pizza!:headbang:
2. 24 hrs later I still have not charged this 650, it's still going strong! So you know what that means folks? I don't have to carry my juice and several carts around or an extra battery! I'm good to good all day if I go somewhere. But being a good past Girl Scout, "I'm always prepared", so I tuck the extra IGO battery with an extra cart when I go somewhere, Just In Case!! But these babies are almost like the "ever ready battery" :p
3. Plus the black one comes with the pretties LED lite button! Sexy huh?
I didn't think I would like the bigger size. I don't like to be obvious, but this is just perfect, especially the smaller battery 650. I haven't tried the 1300 mah but just once. You get the best throat hits from these things. I poured some 11mg juice into one of my kr808 carts and honestly, I didn't know the difference from vaping the 24mg.

I still like the KR808's just because I have them and feel like I need to use them. I can alternate!!

What's even more awesome? They are cheaper than the KR808 kits that I spent $70.00 on! Still new, still test driving but I'm in love again!! Ya always have to do something to spice up the marriage right? I want to keep the marriage of Vaping going, never to smoke again...and I get complete satisfaction from this!!!:vapor:(Lots of Vape!!!) View attachment 46932 The third one over is the 650 with a KR808 cartridge!

Wow great review. I just made this post a few mins ago, and at the risk of repeating myself...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...riva-leo-igo-vgo-kgo-echo-comparisons-50.html (Post # 494).
So, in this pic - is the one on the far left the iGo? That seems really thick.....

Glad to see you so into your new purchase!! Congrats!

fun2btango

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
Ardmore TN
Wow great review. I just made this post a few mins ago, and at the risk of repeating myself...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...riva-leo-igo-vgo-kgo-echo-comparisons-50.html (Post # 494).
So, in this pic - is the one on the far left the iGo? That seems really thick.....

Glad to see you so into your new purchase!! Congrats!

They are all IGO's. They are of course a little thicker than the KR808, but then that makes them easier to hang onto! I wasn't sure I would be comfortable with the size...but I really do love it!

blue8091

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Vape Town
They are all IGO's. They are of course a little thicker than the KR808, but then that makes them easier to hang onto! I wasn't sure I would be comfortable with the size...but I really do love it!

Nice! That would be the one I like the best...see just put a jumbo carto on it and make it LONGER!! :D Thanks for the reply.

fun2btango

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
Ardmore TN
congratulations!!

Cookie, have you gotten your IGO yet? The best thing I like about the IGO is I can use the KR808 carts, filling them with sample juices and testing them on the IGO!!! Then I can decide what I want to use in the big IGO Cart! Gotta go visit D and B Gold - Home to see if I am going to order another kit!

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
I have the IGo and I love it with my V4L Wow cartos - but I hate the cartos that come with it because I can't get them to work well; they leak badly and I can't get a decent pull without losing a lung in the process. Is there a bigger cartomizer out there that works with the IGo? Something similar to the V4L Wow cartos - but bigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread