IkenVape Cartomizer Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

JupiterV

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
Jupiter, FL
2 Words; Holy Cow.
Got my order over the weekend of the 510 Drip style cartomizers.
EACH one comes with it's own aluminum drip tip. They are brushed silver and have extra filling so they take a ton more liquid.
Right off the bat the flavor was terrific, vapor was huge and TH was awesome. These are the Rolls Royce's of cartomizers.
Glad I got a bunch of them - went on the site and they appear to be out of stock but the instant there's more...I'm stocking up AGAIN~!
I am SOOOO happy!:thumb:

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
They take 30 drops so a pretty decent holding capacity.

The drip tips are nickel plated and not aluminium, and yes there are more on the way.

Thank you Switch, I only knew about them because of you and I got the very last one on the Black Friday sale, I tried to order 3 but it only let me order 1 and then they were out of stock, so I got lucky.

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
I've been using mine on a 3.7v Big Brother box mod with two high drain 14500 batteries, and it's very nice.

That's my setup too, very nice indeed. I hadn't used cartomizers since starting out with a KR8, but was (very) pleasantly surprised with these. I had missed out on the first batch of these cartos and was really wanting to try one, and lo and behold, Isaac included a free one with my last order! I knew he was a great guy and all, but that's almost psychic! Thanks much Isaac!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread