IKV Store update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
It must be a relief to be almost there, Congrats...... your home looks great and i'm lovin' the IkenGreen office :)

See you Friday :thumb:
Thanks man!! At first I had painted the whole room green but it looked awful. Every person that walked in had a look of horror on their face :laugh:
Oh! The big bag of o'rings I promised you are in the box that should be in Florida right now ;)

Love the pics, your home looks cozy :)

How exciting!!!!!
Thank you Issac, I do appreciate you taking the time to post and all, thank you so much.
I can not wait to try the RY4 and the RY4 Gold :)
I'm also going to be purchasing some more IKVision Clearomizers ;)

Thanks again for everything!!!
Thank you So much!!! It really is a dream come true! I had apartments and rented a home once, but this, this is on a whole new level Something that can be personalized and called Home. The scenery is fantastic, the neighborhood is like a suburbia, and the neighbors are so polite. I can't wait to show you before/after pics. Thank You for making this wild dream come true!!

The Clearo and Ry4 is plentiful and the small wait time of whats left may seem daunting, but for the Ry4 it's the best. When the original Ry4 is fresh, a short steeping period makes the flavor bloom and turn a beautiful golden color.
I knew you had run into another glitch my good buddy. Once you are over this patch throw out the Murphy Book :lol: Looking good especially the IKV colour for your office, wonder why you chose that particular colour :lol: See ya in a few days :toast:
You can say that again!!So many bills!!! It's like everyone in the world knows you when you get a house and wants to sell you the world! Doesn't help that I'm shopaholic :laugh: I can't wait to see you Switcher!!!!

Hey that is right down the road from me, I take it you will be selling all your wears there? who needs a web site : )
That's Awesome!!! Yes indeed! I only packed a certain amount of this though. A few Gen Joye ego-c, Twist, IKV vision Vivi Nova,io6 models,510 models, (i believe 510 Cannon) Ry4 and Ry4 Gold. I had a very short deadline to send the item to my friend down there :(

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
It's great to see everything turning out so well for you. Love everything about the house. The only thing that wasn't mentioned is the tobacco gold. I do hope you have some (MUCHO) on hand when you reopen. I hope you and the family find time to squeeze in some much needed fun and relaxation while your in Fla. Oh and with the luck you've been having lately I do hope the new digs has a good alarm system or house sitter while your away. Wouldn't want to see you return to an empty house. That would be the last straw. Have a wonderful time my friend.

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
It's really great to hear things are coming along Isaac. I only live about 3 hours from you, and if not for being super busy lately, I would have offered to come throw down with you. I was going to try and find out your address, then walk up and down in front of your house with a sandwich board that said "Will work for Fusions". :)

Anyway, just been too busy, so the better half shut me down till I complete some projects around here. Damn! And I was looking forward to hitting up that White Castle in Whitehall. :(

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
It's great to see everything turning out so well for you. Love everything about the house. The only thing that wasn't mentioned is the tobacco gold. I do hope you have some (MUCHO) on hand when you reopen.

I have visions of 5 Card pulling up carpet lint saying "Man, I think I spilled some here a couple months ago".

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
It's really great to hear things are coming along Isaac. I only live about 3 hours from you, and if not for being super busy lately, I would have offered to come throw down with you. I was going to try and find out your address, then walk up and down in front of your house with a sandwich board that said "Will work for Fusions". :)

Anyway, just been too busy, so the better half shut me down till I complete some projects around here. Damn! And I was looking forward to hitting up that White Castle in Whitehall. :(

fusionmansign.jpg

Boognish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Chocolate Town
Can't wait to get my paws on some more i06 attys! Special thanks to Isaac for kicking down some free i06's to me and doubling my RY4 order a while back....120 ml goes a long way. Sorry for what you've been through and I appreciate what you did for me! Thanks to Wharf for the great sleeves too! Really excited for you to be up and running again Isaac!

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Good 1 !

What are the fusions (carto or atty) I remember hearing talk of (I think) an 801 shorty? being real good, is that an atty? :unsure:

They are a really nice carto, built to Ikenvape's spec (not the same as the Boge 801 available at other places, even though they are also called fusions.). Tight packing, clean taste, good life. Odds are you'll also need a 510/801 or 901/801 adapter.

For a really nice Ikenvape atty, his IO6 (510 fitting) are deservedly popular. You'll likely want an adapter sleeve to use it with a normal 510/901 drip tip -- Ikenvape carries a Siam sleeve that's very nice, and GratefulVaper makes another really nice one (slimmer than the Siam, if you want to use it with a separate drip shield).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread