**IKV Update**

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
All's well that ends well and I have a good idea this will all end to everybody's benefit. Sorry I missed you today Isaac but I was at the horsepistol all day. I'm doing better though.

Glad to hear your okay 5cardstud! Really glad and I mean it!

I had to spend 12 days in the hospital recently and it was the next best thing to solitary confinement that I can think of. Heck, I had a better window to look out of down at the County Jail that time they caught me driving on the sidewalk and I wasn't even speeding. But I think they were arresting everybody driving on the sidewalk that night.

I was just given a clean bill of health yesterday at the doctors office. And I want to thank all of you who are working and contributing to Sociable Securities and that Medical Caring stuff. You can expect one he77 of a bill from that danged hospital.

I liked that little nursie who caught me stealth vaping in the closet. She wanted to know what I was doing and I explained to her that I was in the closet talking to all my friends and invited her to come in and meet them. She looked at me kinda funny and left in a hurry. She was weird.

But I did successfully stealth vape for 12 days and all the nurses were always commenting on how nice my room smelled. I told them it was a body spray my wife had bought me and would look around for the can and told them it was there somewhere.

Stay healthy buddy, we need you around here!

TT

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Unsure....check your spam box it took less than 30 seconds to get my confirmation email.

Signed petition and shared on FB......

5card well wishes to you!! Hope things are good :)

Strange but I did and now that its been a day I just tried re-registrating again and it is my email address is registered and to sign in but I never had a chance to put in a password so its a vicious circle. Maybe (tho doubt it) missed the email so I'll try registering in a different email address to see it that works.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
We got some newest batch in og io6 and omg you guys are going to love them. Yes I said omg. They really are that good. The tight draw has been alleviated and still no leaks to date. The silhouette drip tips came in which came out pretty good. I still have yet to have dripping/building up problems but they are nearly the same size as before. The factory was supposed to use a specific drill bit which was supplied by Switcher in text and photos but there wasn't enough time. The shape is a little less contoured for a minuscule padding for extra comfort..

So your saying if I order more io6s now they will be better than the ones I currently have?

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
So your saying if I order more io6s now they will be better than the ones I currently have?

Some people got some with really tight draws and some people were having some leaking and from what I understand it is still the same atty just worked out the kinks.

mendnwngs

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Central California
*Patiently waitin*

Of course, pretty much as soon as I discover how good Ikens stuff is, they take the site down :D

Isaac; Take your time (but hopefully not *too* much longer, LOL) and I'll be here with money in hand when you're ready :)

I just need to remember to keep 15 or 20 cartos in my "Emergency supply" in the future... :D :D

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
*Patiently waitin*

Of course, pretty much as soon as I discover how good Ikens stuff is, they take the site down :D

Isaac; Take your time (but hopefully not *too* much longer, LOL) and I'll be here with money in hand when you're ready :)

I just need to remember to keep 15 or 20 cartos in my "Emergency supply" in the future... :D :D

Never experienced Iken products and when I thought to try...well you can guess what happened. So I'll guess I'll wait....:(

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
*Patiently waitin*

Now if your hand gets tired from having that "money in hand," I'll be real glad to help you hold it.

I'm good at doing that and I love to help people.

TT

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Now if your hand gets tired from having that "money in hand," I'll be real glad to help you hold it.

I'm good at doing that and I love to help people.

TT

A man willing to sacrifice to help others.....sniff, sniff, :cry::cry:....such sincerity and empathy is so rare these days!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread