Not open for further replies.

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
33.98801111° N, 77.90895581° W
Welcome, Justin!
I prefer the manual, but it is definitely a matter of taste. I smoked 1 - 1 1/2 packs of Marlboro Lights, but seem to like 555 and French Pipe. I think you will vary in degrees of nic depending upon time of day. I like higher nic after meals and at certain "trigger" points. (for me, drinking alcohol and driving.. NOT at the same time... lol) I think you will be very happy with your V4L choice!

That's part of that head spinning stuff!!! I have no idea what you just said. 555, french pipe??:lol:

AirNerd

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2009
Kansas City Kansas
I spent a lot of time "trolling" these posts before I made up my mind of what I wanted to purchase, but I gotta say, all that reading has left my head in a spin.:lol:

I know what you mean LOL

[/quote]What is a 501, 510, m401 and the like. [/quote]

Just the acctual modle numbers of the diferent devices, the Vapor King is an 808.

You will get it all figured out.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
OK Justin, most of the other kits are three pieces, a battery, atomizer and a cartridge to hold the juice. The KRD8801 style (Vapor King, and Vapor 4 life) is a two piece, The cartridge has the atomizer in it. You can't refill it as often, but it's less crap to go wrong.
There are days I hit this harder than a cig, but I have to chill because the cart gets hot!
I get six to eight hours out of the regular batteries, I go through two a day.
I can use one and a half pre-filled cartos a day pretty easy!

Taryn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Florida
I also go through one and a half cartos or so a day, you will want more than just five and perhaps some extra juice to refill with if you are planning on filling.

I started small myself and had to reorder fairly quickly, I wanted to make sure that it was a product I could use before spending much money. Loved it from the start but still can't get my boyfriend using it regularly.

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
ml is how much is in the bottle, mg is nic strength.

So how will I refill my carts with the juice when there is no strength option? Does this make sense. lol. I am not sure if I am wording my question right. Does it depend on how many drops of liquid I put in the cart or what?

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
Sorry if these questions sound like no brainers, it's just on the site after clicking on a flavor to add to my cart, there is a drop down menu that say's first choose your strength but when you click the menu, the only option says 0mg.
Not sure if every flavor is that way, I was just looking at the Camel flavor. I will play around and check other flavors.

flying low

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
San Mateo, CA
So how will I refill my carts with the juice when there is no strength option? Does this make sense. lol. I am not sure if I am wording my question right. Does it depend on how many drops of liquid I put in the cart or what?

You should be able to choose the strength of the liquid. If you click on more info, it will give you a drop down of the different strengths that are available. I suggest you start with the 5ml bottles of juice until you are sure what flavors really click for you. There are 2 stickies to check out - Taryn's refill method & KC's refilling video. Lots of good info on both. I start with KC's method and finish up with Taryn's.

My boyfriend smoked Marlboro Lights for quite a while and he prefers the Hilton's in 18mg. I smoked full strength menthols and I tend to go for the cappuccino in 18mg - 24's & 36's kill my throat. You will figure it out, it's a matter of trial and error - all of V4L's carts are very flavorful but each person has different taste buds. Don't be afraid to try different flavors, again, this can be done with the 5ml bottles fairly inexpensively. Also, if you comment on a flavor you'd like to try, the V4L team can usually throw a sampler in for you.

Welcome to both you and Peeps & congratulations on finding our happy V4L family! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread