I'm completely lost on this whole calling to the white house/voting thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimaz

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
The deeming process is essentially a means of setting the playing field and the rules of the 'game', and it's currently skewed heavily in favor of future big gov taxation and elimination of anyone from the vaping industry who is not heavily aligned with the pharma or tobacco industries. The deeming itself won't immediately change anything, but they wouldn't be good bureaucrats if they didn't work to get their noses into the tent, and they're hoping we aren't paying attention. This is why we have the CTA's, and why it's important be heard.

What are we doing or what can we do to thwart this process? How paying attention may help? What kind of actions would be the most effective?

philoshop

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
geneva, ny, usa
What are we doing or what can we do to thwart this process? How paying attention may help? What kind of actions would be the most effective?

The first step is to join CASAA. They work hard to keep us informed of what's going on at both the the state and federal levels. (It doesn't cost you anything to join, but donations are welcome.)
When they issue a Call To Action (CTA), do something about it yourself, and get your local community involved in the process. Talk to your friends, family, and the folks at the local vape shop. There's a good chance they don't even know what we/they are up against.

Click the link in my signature to join CASAA. It takes about 15 seconds to become a member.

Reactions: Nimaz

roisterboy

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2015
Sheeple power
blinders.jpg

:facepalm:

When Government creates governing entities not answerable to the people we have gone to far.
We ARE There
This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roisterboy

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2015
Some people don't realize big government is bad until it affects their personal lives. I believe people are starting to feel the negative impacts of the policies written into law these last fifteen years. Maybe America will finally wake up and realize there are consequences to who we elect locally and at the state and federal level of government.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nimaz

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
The first step is to join CASAA. They work hard to keep us informed of what's going on at both the the state and federal levels. (It doesn't cost you anything to join, but donations are welcome.)
When they issue a Call To Action (CTA), do something about it yourself, and get your local community involved in the process. Talk to your friends, family, and the folks at the local vape shop. There's a good chance they don't even know what we/they are up against.

Click the link in my signature to join CASAA. It takes about 15 seconds to become a member.

Thank you. I've done the first steps in the process by joining CASAA and signing up the CTA a little while ago. I should call the white house too... I am having hard time to convince people to do so around me, they seem just careless. I may not be a very influential person though. Honestly, I am confused because I don't really understand how these actions may change the game and how to get updates except here. I may be a bit impatient...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread