Status
Not open for further replies.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
When I tried dry herb vaporizers there was no throat hit, super smooth, and no flavour. It was like breathing air.

As far as smoking goes, I actually think you should keep smoking cigarettes.

Until you move out of your mom's house and have to pay rent, utilities, and bills you won't understand the economic pressure smoking cigarettes will put on you.

Until you have a hard time breathing every time you step into a shower and inhale steam, take a step outside on a cold day and feel your lungs constrict, or try to sleep through a night with a chronic smoker's cough you won't understand what it means to be addicted to cigarettes.

Or how hard it is to quit once you no longer crave them, after you begin to hate them, but you still need them to be able to function. Even after burying a couple friends or family members.

Last edited:

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
1znpqp.jpg

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
We once had a member named GoodNews! . He tried to turn ECF on it's ear by being the most bizarre, insatiable vaper ever. He wanted fame and notoriety.....and he disappeared. They were epic threads only rivaled by ProVari vs the World threads. When he was finally banned, a few of us followed him to 3 different continents in search of his next adventure. You have big shoes to fill, sir. I'm afraid you won't be able to do it with a few pod systems. Good Luck, though!:thumbs:

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
We once had a member named GoodNews! . He tried to turn ECF on it's ear by being the most bizarre, insatiable vaper ever. He wanted fame and notoriety.....and he disappeared. They were epic threads only rivaled by ProVari vs the World threads. When he was finally banned, a few of us followed him to 3 different continents in search of his next adventure. You have big shoes to fill, sir. I'm afraid you won't be able to do it with a few pod systems. Good Luck, though!:thumbs:
If he went as far as continents then I'll go to the moon! :smokie:

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
I remember everything he reviewed had a metallic after taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread