I'm planning to get my first Mech mod. Recommendations and a final safety check please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popular_

Aug 16, 2019
Cool. Dodn't want to have you get a nasty surprise of 400+ Watts. I would stick with the single cell for a while until you get some experience under your belt. Series mechs especially are for the experienced.
I usually build at .22 to .25.

Ill most definitly be attempting to avoid being surprised by anything. ill probably build down to around where you are when I get adjusted.

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Any recommendations for a different mod? One that you would recommend as a solid first Mech?

Yes, take a look at the asMODus/HSV designed Rosefinch. It's an 18650 tube mech and an excellent choice. They are still selling at some places for $175 and up. This is likely the perfect "first" solid mech.

It's $23.90 here asMODus Rose Finch Mechanical Mod single 18650
I bought one of each and many people here also grabbed one of each.

@Skunk! and @Don29palms who've been posting in this thread each bought one or more.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Yes, take a look at the asMODus/HSV designed Rosefinch. It's an 18650 tube mech and an excellent choice. They are still selling at some places for $175 and up. This is likely the perfect "first" solid mech.

@Skunk! and @Don29palms who've been posting in this thread each bought one or more.
I just bought another copper one lol
Edit: Solid and sexy device. Amazing price. I love that it has a 510 pin.

Last edited:

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca

Agreed it is a great choice for a first mech mod. I got mine today. 1 of each. Thanks again SMT.

Reactions: Skunk!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread