I'm vaping on my brand new Copper/Blacklight 510!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J3553

May 10, 2009
go wrangle the stainless and titanium models from the customs a$$holes... I'm sure they're probably causing headaches for lots of nice guys like Eric.

Customs sucks!

05897320_.jpg

it's on.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by eric

Fredrick

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2009
South Florida (Broward County)
Recieved mine a short time ago, and already vaping away. The VS 510 is my first PV, and from looking at it, I think it's a well built product. The fact that the batteries have a charge to them was a nice touch, as it was nice to try this out for the first time. The liquids will take a little getting used to (from smoking analogs), but I have a few other brands, flavors, and strengths on the way that I hope will make this easier. Great product overall Eric. Thank you, and I hope this customs stuff gets straightened out for you real soon.

G

catlvr

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Kern County California
Eric hand-delivered my new copper/blacklight 510 this evening (we live in the same county in TX) -- I'm vaping on it as I type this. :)

The 510 is my PV of choice, and this new 510 performs right up there with the best of my 510 arsenal. There is something so awesome about that extra "vanity appeal". The warmth of the copper and the glow of the blacklight LED are simply beautiful together.

I'm sure it's already been mentioned here, but it comes with three batteries: Automatic with LED, Manual with LED and Manual with no LED. There are also two copper attys with wide black bands that have "versus" printed on them, a 5-pack of flat-tipped carts (4 black, 1 white) and the charger.

It's so elegant -- this will be my fancy, going-out-on-the-town PV. :D

I also ordered the VS New York e-liquid, which to me, has a subtle chocolate-mint flavor -- not too overpowering or cloyingly sweet. It reminds me of those little chocolate mints you have with a cup of coffee after dinner.

Anyway, I just wanted to boast a little about my new 510 -- and to also thank Eric for delivering it. He's a really sweet guy -- great customer service!
Oh god I'm so jealous!! I've been waiting for mine. Now I get a notice saying paypal has frozen their account and issued me a refund.:mad::cry: I want one sooooo bad!!

newbutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I met up with Eric today & picked mine up. Bless his heart,he's really had a rough couple of weeks. I suggest everybody just give him a chance to sort this out. He is really an impressive young man,very smart & passionate about this industry. I have several 510's & these are very sleek looking. The pictures don't do this thing justice & that black light is so cool. I don't usually go to my watering hole on Friday,but this thing is so cool I have to show it off.
As for the performance? I've had good luck with 510's over all & I just got it this afternoon, but it seems to produce more vapor. I'll report back later after I've had time to check it out.
Cheers,
NB

0mg

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2009
Ravens Country!!!
Hello All:

I received my Copper Versus Friday (yes, I was one on the fortunate ones).

I really like the look very classy and well put together.

The vapor production is great and the black light really adds to the overall look of the device.

However, I have a few issues that I'm trying to work out and could use some tips and advice.

Before I get started I am by no means trying to bash the versus, vaporstation, or Eric.

He has been busting his .... trying to get these shipments out and in my opinion has been doing an excellent job considering the circumstances.

Anyway, I'm using VS New York 0 nic it has a light chocolate mint flavor.

I loaded up the cart (the batteries already had a charge) put 3 drops on the atomizer and started to vape away.

I took a few puffs to get things started and the Versus really started to produce some big, nice, and tasty vapor.

Then all of a sudden (when I was really getting into it) a horrible burnt metallic plastic taste overtook everything. :-(

This has occurred on both atomizers.

So far I have tried, changing out the filter to teabags, dripping directly on the atomizer without a filter in the cart, taking puffs at 20 sec intervals (so I wouldn't over heat the atomizer), topping off carts, removing any loose fibers inside the atomizer, and boiling the atomizers in water( after boiling I blew any excess water out of both ends, let them dry and primed them with 7 drops of VS New York).

The boiling method worked the best, I tried doing this twice and both times got the same result with the taste being great for the first few puffs producing great vapor then all of a sudden that burnt plastic/metallic taste comes back.

I'm always getting great vapor but, once the taste starts it overwhelms everything.

Another issue I've been having is with the batteries.

All three batteries have been fully charged but, none of them are lasting more then 30min's.

If anyone has any tips or advice to help me get past this rough patch and get back to good tasting vaping it would be very much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread