I'm worried but I have been vaping all day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeto

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Boston, Ma
Like the title I'm not worried but I have between vaping all day! 24mg black and mild.. I feel fine and have had a good amount if beers since then. I know the consumption of nic is lower than what I would have from chain smoking analogs. But am I safe? I'm still new. Don't feel sick. I just love it. And dont sew myself stopping any time soon. To be honest, I know I'm nit addicted to my pv, cause when I'm at work I'll take several puffs when I can hut when I'm home its usually nonstop vaping.. Should I stop?

Sent from my Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch.

Dan Patrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Texas Forest Country
I think it's awesome. It's new and on your mind, it will become normal and you will slow down. With nothing on fire you eventually lose the desire to have a "vape session" like you would smoking an analoge. I find myself taking 3-4 drags and then just putting it down. Then 10 min later taking another 3-4 drags. When before I would smoke an entire cig an hour. And that is at least 20-30 drags. I really like the fact that I can just put it down and come back to it. I used to get over nic I think with smoking an entire cig.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I feel fine and have had a good amount if beers since then... Should I stop?

Yepper, da beer is affecting your typing... Otherwise, vape on!
toothy.gif

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
I agree - I was vaping like a maniac the first few months and it just sort of tapered off. I still am a heavy vaper but it's not so constant. When I overdo it I know it. Also make sure to up the non alcoholic fluids as the combination of alcohol and vaping can lead to quick dehydration and make you feel loopy or succumb to the alcohol a bit more quickly. Not drinking enough water can be a problem w/ vaping. I constantly forget and force myself to drink more.

s3anvap3s

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Loganville, GA
I didn't sleep a wink the night I got my Silver Bullet!!! LOL!!!!!

Dude i vape 30mg and it aint killed me yet. i vape like a lab rat so i would not worry about it. The only ill effect i have had was in my first week. That first week i did not sleep the greatest, nic kept me awake lol

Detroit

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
akron,ohio
just make sure to keep hydrated. my lips are pretty much permanently affixed to my PV at 18mg.

same here!! i went over board a little tonight though.. about 5ml to myself thats pretty high for me norm is 3 max lol oh well good reason to buy more juice :D

but ya ive been vaping like crazy sence i got my PV and i havent gotten sick or anything ide say your safe. you will get dizzy,head ache and a mild buzz if u OD on nic... being a stupid kid tought me that... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread