In light of the bad customer service reports...

Status
Not open for further replies.
... i'd like to share my experiences with V4L. I can only think of one word to describe V4L's customer service... AMAZING.
I unfortunately have had a run of bad luck with my hardware. I've had 2 PTs die on me. Both times they were replaced. The 2nd time they even replaced it with the upgraded model which has worked amazingly ever since.
I've also had 2 auto manual, XL batteries fail on me which have also been replaced without question.
Once, I was shipped the wrong bottle of juice. They even sent me a replacement without asking me to send back the bottle they sent me by mistake.
Honestly, I have never done business with any other company (e-cigarette or other) that has been so understanding, helpful, and considerate. They truly treat you the way you want to be treated. All it takes is opening up the lines of communication with V4L and they will make sure you are "SMILIN".

In conclusion, I have to simply say thank you to the V4L folks for being so awesome!

decafmonkey

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
TX
decafmonkey.blogspot.com
I dont need to really say much more than the others. The group of people here at ECF and V4L and RanVapor are the reasons I do not smoke anymore. I am very grateful for the group here and the work that V4L does to keep us as customers. V4L is one of the best companies I have dealt with when it comes to Customer Service. They dont just try to resolve the issue, they make sure it is FIXED.

outflying1

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Houston, TX
Again not to repeat what everyone has said above, but Val, Mark, Steve and the rest of the gang are GREAT!! I had a problem with my first order where I couldn't choose the color white for my reg auto batts. I called up Mark and he told me to get a hold of Val and she would take care of it. She did. I was going to send back my two blue/silver batts but she said no need, just mention it in the comments section on your next order and they will send me two white ones. I just put in an order on Sun and expecting my order to arrive on Wed and I'm sure I will have my 2 white batts along with some extra goodies. They will take care of things, all you have to do is ask. And for those who say you shouldn't have to take care of it on your next order, all you have to do is ask them to take care of it before you order again, and I'm sure they will. I'm vaping more than I smoked analogs, but I don't care because I'm only getting PG/Nicotine compared to 4000+ chemicals in analogs. Thanks guys.

kdcaines

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Manchester, NH
I think we have a ton of positive threads here in this sub forum. I would hope that anyone checking out e-cigs for the first time would see the overwhelming amount of positive threads, and overall happiness of 99.9% of the v4l customers that post on this forum. I think it would be quite a chore to research a company and find 100% customer satisfaction.
I have been a customer since Sept. and have ordered just about every week since. I have had very few issues (only 3 that I can think of) and they were handled by simply noting in the comment section of my next order. That policy worked great for me! Of course if I was not planning on ordering again, I wouldn’t have had a problem e-mailing them, asking for a replacement and ship back the defective item. I guess some people need to have that bit of common sense in writing. (sorry, a bit snarky…I know):p
I truly believe in Steve’s mission to keep everyone “smiling’ vaping and not smoking” and I believe it comes from his heart, much more than his bank account!

Anyway, basically what I’m saying is: look around at all the happy customers! Too many to count, and they just keep coming! :D

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Steve and his whole staff have been nothing but good to me. I for one have never had a wrong order..one issue with a batt and Bam! Fixed. I am one of the few who can say NOT one of the suppliers on this board has ever messed up an order. But this one supplier..V4L has gone over and above in quality, product and order fullfillment.
The real miracle of this company has been the friends we enjoy on this forum and the pay it forward mentality!
Thank you to V4L and my wonderful vaping buddies for keeping me on my "Plan" (No analogs 4 life):D

Sheryl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2009
Minn., USA
Steve and his whole staff have been nothing but good to me. I for one have never had a wrong order..one issue with a batt and Bam! Fixed. I am one of the few who can say NOT one of the suppliers on this board has ever messed up an order. But this one supplier..V4L has gone over and above in quality, product and order fullfillment.
The real miracle of this company has been the friends we enjoy on this forum and the pay it forward mentality!
Thank you to V4L and my wonderful vaping buddies for keeping me on my "Plan" (No analogs 4 life):D
I couldn't have said it better myself. I have always PM'd Mark, and any issues I've had were handled quickly, I have no complaints, only compliments. Thanks V4L family.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I've made a dozen orders with V4l since November, most of them since January. The extras they have thrown in, the orders that I messed up and they fixed, the friendliness on this forum tells me that this is a great company. They really care what's going on with their customers and go above and beyond to help when they can. It's a shame that they have to go through this crap. I just wish people would use their heads for something besides a hat rack.

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
Here here, thump thump, and huzzah.

When I first decided to try the ecig thing, I wasn't banking on the incredible warmth and family feeling that radiates all over the place around this little business. I was just looking to get a good product (which I did, and do, in spades). I don't do obsequious blind loyalty, and neither does anyone else in here, and I'm generally not a goopy sort of person*. But V4L is simply outstanding in every way.

Look, we're not all hanging in here going "clap clap clap" because we're needy cult-seekers, or dupes, or vapid "fanboys", or whatever. It's that there's a big hunk of basic goodness running this show, and the forum is infinitely helpful, and the products are first rate, and the service is ridiculously good, and everyone feels in a good mood about it, and we think Steve's a marvel and a wonder of a good human, because he is, and that's all good for the planet,
and that's the way it is.
SEE?

*Well, maybe sometimes I am.

jeffree

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
california
It's that there's a big hunk of basic goodness running this show, and the forum is infinitely helpful, and the products are first rate, and the service is ridiculously good, and everyone feels in a good mood about it, and we think Steve's a marvel and a wonder of a good human, because he is, and that's all good for the planet, and that's the way it is. SEE?

You've got it exactly right, Aubergine. And my future advice to anyone starting complaint threads will be 12 words: "contact V4L and then allow a couple of days for a response."

When I see those public complaint threads, knowing that 99% of us are zipping along in vape heaven, I'm starting to feel as cranky as Born when he reads those "where's the juice?" threads. Maybe I'm just grouchy because I'm preparing my taxes today... grrrr... :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread