In light of the bad customer service reports...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaded

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Lynchburg, VA
I made my first order today getting a bunch of kits for friends and screwed up on the number of battery and colors I needed. I call, emailed and PM'd Steve and he got back to me with in an hour via phone and pointed me in the direction to correct my order in the morning. I would have to say this is excellent customer service and he stood to make more money by just making me order them separately so I wouldn't get the 20% off. He is truly about making the customer happy. I also had corresponded with him previously about this order via PM and he told me to call him if I had any questions.

jaded

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Lynchburg, VA
I made my first order today getting a bunch of kits for friends and screwed up on the number of battery and colors I needed. I call, emailed and PM'd Steve and he got back to me with in an hour via phone and pointed me in the direction to correct my order in the morning. I would have to say this is excellent customer service and he stood to make more money by just making me order them separately so I wouldn't get the 20% off. He is truly about making the customer happy. I also had corresponded with him previously about this order via PM and he told me to call him if I had any questions.
Would like to add also got an email reply from Mark to call in the morning so he can straighten it out for me. And remember this mistake was all my fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread