In light of the bad customer service reports...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fwm

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Arkansas
Your support team far ouweighs those few drifters that show up to try to mess things up! Not only have you helped me tremendously with your products and service, the support I find here just reading the posts helps me through bad times when I feel like a failure! These boards have helped me more than I can write about. I love the stories, I get helped when I have questions - it is awesome. I never realized when I ordered my first product that ALL of this makes it work! I stand amazed each day.

jamvector

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Wisconsin
Echo, Echo, Echo in spades. I have never been a "fanboy" of anything, and am not a member of any other forum; I generally don't have the time to get involved in this sort of thing. After switching to V4L however, I HAD to join ECF to defend Steve from numerous deceitful and mischievous OP's on this and other subforums, including certain people who have recently showed up again on this subforum. They will not stop, they will show up again and try to start up the same old arguments over and over again. My guess is they are either affiliated in some way with V4L competitors, or just can't seem to stand seeing so many happy and helpful people around here.

I suggest that when we see posts from known repeat offenders of what I consider to be complete lack of moral and / or professional etiquette, we just ignore the posts and start numerous new threads to bury it deep where it belongs. Continuing to respond plays right into the game they are trying to play, and is a waste of energy and time for all of us. Every time one of these malicious threads gets bumped up, it spawns a whole new series of related (and oft repeated) threads, misinformation, and confused / fearful newbs - which is their exact intent.

V4L has changed my life, and I have done my best to show support for V4L products and service in the most objective and impartial way possible, as that is the only way we maintain our credibility. It is the least I could do for these good people who have done far more for me than I could ever repay.

I too have taken a good drink of the V4L koolaid, and will always be in line for more. I hope Steve, his family, and employees become millionaires in the coming years, they have certainly earned it from my humble perspective. And that's all I have to say bout that! :)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I'm new here. In the past month and a half I placed 6 orders, I had (I thought) one problem with my first black reg man battery. I emailed customer service and asked for a replacement. I didn't like the replacement, I asked for another replacement. I got it, no questions asked. Guess what? Turns out I just wasn't familiar with manuals and all three batteries are just fine. Result? The two replacements are on their way back to V4L with my apologies and thanks. I'm keeping the first one. There was absolutely nothing wrong with them--they just seemed funny in comparison to my autos. Please, guys, if you have a problem, send an email to customer service. And if you don't plan on ordering again soon, JUST SAY SO, send back the defective item and wait for your replacement. Really, it's that simple.

LudaCura

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Ditto, ditto, ditto. V4L has literally changed my life for the better. I'm generally anti-corporation, and this company exemplifies all that is good about business. They produce a superior product, at a great price, and offer personalized service. I love the guys (and girls) at V4L. Naysayers are just eating sour grapes.

Charlie58

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Florida,U.S.A.
I've been vaping since Oct. and have tried and have tried a total of 4 different models of PVs 5 counting the Vapor King and I have to say that none of them have been even close to my vapor king in consistancy and ease of use. All of the others whether minis 510s or pen styles just needed too much tweaking and changing fillers etcetra that it just became a bother to vape. Now all I have to do is take 30 seconds apiece to refill my cartos and charge my batteries at night and away I go set for the day tomorrow. The times I've gotten in touch with Mark my issues were addressed promptly and satisfactoraly.
No one should have any problems if they have to spend a dollar or so to ship back a defective product. I've done it and had no problem with it.
It only helps them determine what the real problem is and if it is something they can have Leaford address with their suppliers. People need to remember that these are mass produced items made by other people and mistakes happen.
Well enough rambling all I can say is to Steve and all the others at V4L is keep up the good work you are appreciated.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
... i'd like to share my experiences with V4L. I can only think of one word to describe V4L's customer service... AMAZING.
I unfortunately have had a run of bad luck with my hardware. I've had 2 PTs die on me. Both times they were replaced. The 2nd time they even replaced it with the upgraded model which has worked amazingly ever since.
I've also had 2 auto manual, XL batteries fail on me which have also been replaced without question.
Once, I was shipped the wrong bottle of juice. They even sent me a replacement without asking me to send back the bottle they sent me by mistake.
Honestly, I have never done business with any other company (e-cigarette or other) that has been so understanding, helpful, and considerate. They truly treat you the way you want to be treated. All it takes is opening up the lines of communication with V4L and they will make sure you are "SMILIN".

In conclusion, I have to simply say thank you to the V4L folks for being so awesome!

Thank you very much, as well. Now, you know hoW I LIKE TO BE TREATED:thumb:Welcome to our Family:D

Steve:cool:

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
Jam - you make a good self-policing suggestion here that I don't want to see overlooked in the text block, so I'm raising it up. By posting in "their" threads, we bump them up. A community policing mechanism is to bury and blacklist. Nothing anyone can do about it but start a cross-forum-war. I suspect administration would frown upon that, but there's nothing anyone can really do about speaking positively of a vendor in that vendor's own sub-fora (don't take that strategy outside of here though!). The "outside influence" would have to take the brunt of their ire...

Yeah, that's a pretty solid plan, imho. Bury and Blacklist.

Just be careful. Vigilantism can go bad just as fast. The road to hell and all that, right?

Echo, Echo, Echo in spades. I have never been a "fanboy" of anything, and am not a member of any other forum; I generally don't have the time to get involved in this sort of thing. After switching to V4L however, I HAD to join ECF to defend Steve from numerous deceitful and mischievous OP's on this and other subforums, including certain people who have recently showed up again on this subforum. They will not stop, they will show up again and try to start up the same old arguments over and over again. My guess is they are either affiliated in some way with V4L competitors, or just can't seem to stand seeing so many happy and helpful people around here.

I suggest that when we see posts from known repeat offenders of what I consider to be complete lack of moral and / or professional etiquette, we just ignore the posts and start numerous new threads to bury it deep where it belongs. Continuing to respond plays right into the game they are trying to play, and is a waste of energy and time for all of us. Every time one of these malicious threads gets bumped up, it spawns a whole new series of related (and oft repeated) threads, misinformation, and confused / fearful newbs - which is their exact intent.

V4L has changed my life, and I have done my best to show support for V4L products and service in the most objective and impartial way possible, as that is the only way we maintain our credibility. It is the least I could do for these good people who have done far more for me than I could ever repay.

I too have taken a good drink of the V4L koolaid, and will always be in line for more. I hope Steve, his family, and employees become millionaires in the coming years, they have certainly earned it from my humble perspective. And that's all I have to say bout that! :)

Lina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have found their customer service top notch. I would not even worry about people writing false claims about V4Lifes "poor customer service" because anyone who has dealt with them or has had to use their warranty KNOWS for a fact how VERY EASY they are to work with.

Perhaps the people complaining are ones out to sabotage V4Life because they have earned the business of customers who USE to be customers of theirs... who knows --- but it certainly SMELLS fishy to me because even though I am very new to all this... I know V4Life has the BEST customer service I have ever seen... call it what you will ... call me a FAN Girl or whatever... I am just calling it like I see it.

Lets ignore the negative complaints... if they are genuine I think people can figure out on their own how to contact V4Life and we know V4Life will work with them.

Good night everyone!

Lina

yanks21

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
New York

jam do the Packers know you're not a fanboy of anything? :lol:

Pav

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Detroit Rock City
I've placed about 4 or 5 orders and they were all correct so far. I've had one battery recently that has a button that doesn't work so well out of 8 I've ordered and I'm sure that will be taken care of when I mention it on my next order. I've also gotten lots of cartos to sample for free.

If there is one instance of an order being wrong out of many and it's promptly taken care of then there is no issue. That's a good company doing good business. If there were some trend (which I have not experienced) then I would take my business elsewhere, as would many others. That would be bad business and they wouldn't be around too long. That doesn't seem to be the case.

Vape on V4L. :D

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
I was very fortunate that my first PV was a Vapor King.

Steve's products and customer service has been top-notch and I've had minimal minor mix-ups that were addressed immediately.

The day I received my first V4L kit was the day I had my last cigarette, and that was April 8, 2009.

Thank you, Steve for giving me a new lease on life!!

jamvector

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Wisconsin
Oooo, loner and yanks, the burn! Caught me on this one, but Adrenalynn just had to blow my cover :)

For the record however, my purchase and wearing of the #12 jersey is actually a protest to the traitorous Packer fans wearing all the purple #4 jerseys around here, including my wife. I actually grew up in MN, was a Viking fan living in Packer land now for 30 yrs taking all their crap. I grew tired of listening what great fans they are, how loyal and steeped in honored tradition, etc. When I saw so many turn away from all the hypocrisy they had been spewing (it's basically a religion around here), I just had to make a statement. So, yes I am a fanboy of V4L, and a fan of football, but not nearly as much - there is a fine line between fan and fanboy ;)

jamvector

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Wisconsin
I heard that Wisconsin put a fence around Minnesota and now refer to it as the "Zoo".

On the other hand, As I understand it, Beautiful women, I mean Really B U T Ful women, Like Adrenalynne Hot, in Wisconsin are referred to as "tourists"

Loner, the fence is to keep the Vikings out - they like to steal our cheese; your right on about the second part, although the other word we use for "tourist" is FIB :D

jamvector

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Wisconsin
OK, You got me... FIB???

Sorry in advance to the IL residents who may be offended, but should already be used to hearing this when entering WI:

Swear word beginning with "F", "IL", Swear word beginning with "B"

Remember, it's a JOKE! AND, they have even worse names for us :D

Growing up in MN, we had all kinds of IA jokes, living in WI, we mostly rip on the flatlander's from the south; lots of good friendly rivalry around here, and IL keeps our tourism biz afloat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread