mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
Witold's reply:
Hello,
thank you for your mail.
Below is information which can be helpful for you.

APPLE-CHERRY – we have some stock from the previous producer, but the flavour will be withdrawn
APPLE-LIME - withdrawn
APPLE-PINEAPPLE we have some stock from the previous producer, but the flavour will be withdrawn
ARBUZ (watermelon) we have some stock from the previous producer, but the flavour will be withdrawn
BILLBERRY shisha has been produced by us since 2016
BLACKBERRY-RASPBERRY - withdrawn
CHERRY COLA we have some stock from the previous producer, but the flavour will be withdrawn
CHOCOLATE MINT we have some stock from the previous producer, but the flavour will be withdrawn
COLA-MINT we have some stock from the previous producer, but the flavour will be withdrawn
DRY COCKTAIL we have some stock from the previous producer, but the flavour will be withdrawn
MARULA has been produced by us since 2016
PURPLE GUM out of sale!
SWEET KING will be withdrawn
SWEET SOUR out
SEZAM will be withdrawn
GRAPEFRUIT – out it now we have new flavour natural grapefruit)
PEANUT tobbaco - the last pieces, it will be withdrawn
PEAR & CHOCOLATE the last pieces, it will be withdrawn
SAHARA will be withdrawn
SLIWOWICA (plum brandy) will be withdrawn
WISNIA W LIKEIRZE (chocolate cherries) it is produced by Inawera

If you have more questions feel free to ask. We would like to solve all misunderstandings.

Best regards

Witold

W dniu 20.8.2017 20:07, Martin Hertz napisał(a):
Hi witold.

I had a question please about the changed flavours...

The list you sent me where shorter than the list you sent to customers circulating the net. I asked you about it and you said the list where shorter because some flavours where withdrawn, which I posted on the big inawera thread on ECF. However, when checking some of the "withdrawn" flavours which is missing on your list, like e.g. sweet king, then it's still available and not listed as "last stock" or something(on inawera.com). These flavours where missing from your list compared to "original" list:

APPLE-CHERRY
APPLE-LIME
APPLE-PINEAPPLE
ARBUZ (watermelon)
BILLBERRY shisha
BLACKBERRY-RASPBERRY
CHERRY COLA
CHOCOLATE MINT
COLA-MINT
DRY COCKTAIL
MARULA
PURPLE GUM
SWEET KING
SWEET SOUR
SEZAM
GRAPEFRUIT (they did a new one called natural grapefruit)
PEANUT
PEAR & CHOCOLATE
SAHARA
SLIWOWICA (plum brandy)
WISNIA W LIKEIRZE (chocolate cherries)

Thanks in advance for any insights, which I'll again share with the inawera loyal followers on ECF, which are wondering about this :)

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Looks like they have quite a few new flavors coming out recently. Anyone thinking of trying them? Mojito, Cheesecake, Pair of Pears all sound good to me. Passion Flower, another Lemon and Zwei Peanuts not so much really. Not sure I need enough stuff to justify an order right now. Maybe next month.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Looks like they have quite a few new flavors coming out recently. Anyone thinking of trying them? Mojito, Cheesecake, Pair of Pears all sound good to me. Passion Flower, another Lemon and Zwei Peanuts not so much really. Not sure I need enough stuff to justify an order right now. Maybe next month.
If you're asking me I would be happy to spend your money :D I would like you to try Passion Flower and Pair of Pear.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
I just got another 10ml of gold ducat. It’s only the second time getting it, and I believe this time I got the “reformulated” one. The original had a much more “raisen” flavor to me, and the newer seems much sweeter on initial mix.

I actually liked the old formula after a day or three. I’ll let the new one steep to see how it changes. It’s not awful, but it’s definitely not the same.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I just got another 10ml of gold ducat. It’s only the second time getting it, and I believe this time I got the “reformulated” one. The original had a much more “raisen” flavor to me, and the newer seems much sweeter on initial mix.

I actually liked the old formula after a day or three. I’ll let the new one steep to see how it changes. It’s not awful, but it’s definitely not the same.

I'm taking a stab in the dark with the tobacco flavors I'm buying and I actually forgot about the reformulations they did last year.

I've got a bit more time before I hit the fire button, but this is what's in my cart so far:

Morning Rain (tobacco + mint)
Tobacco Symphony
Ama4
Dirty Neutral Base
Red for Pipe
Dark for Pipe
Black Cherry for Pipe

So I understand Red for Pipe and Black Cherry for Pipe are both cherry flavors. I'd like to try both to see which one I like better.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Did any of you try Shisha Pineapple? Recommendation for dosing and steeping on 25/75 pgvg base?

Shisha Pineapple is one of those flavors Inawera missed the boat with. I don't care for it and have relegated it to my drawer of shame. Even at 0.25% I can taste it ruining my mix.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
It smells fantastic from the bottle. I primarily use tobacco flavors, but I'd like to mix something for dtl from time to time. This seemed like a good idea to me.

The reviews at ELR are generally not very good so it's not just me. It may work for you - I suggest you start low to see if you like it.

It's been about 18 months since I tried to use it but when I open the bottle I still get the same off smell I did when it was new.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
I played with it solo.
I got it up to 6% before it became a mild pineapple flavor.
I also mix with 70%PG, so I should be picking up a good flavor.
Like said, Inawera missed the boat on this one, otherwise, I love and use a LOT of their flavors.

Thanks Classy, for reviving a good ol'thread. :thumbs:

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
Black for Pipe is one of my favorites among all the tobaccos I have tried, I use it anywhere from 1-3% in mixes it is a strong bold flavor that has a lot of different nuances going on depending on %, what it is mixed with,wattage and steep time. while good early it mellows and really rounds out with a longer steep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread