01if.jpg
01ie.jpg

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Did you get those?

Not yet - I just got the email from Inawera this morning. They all look like potential buys for me, except maybe the one with green grapes stuffed inside an ice cream cone. Not sure about that one o_O Might wait for the reviews :lol:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Not yet - I just got the email from Inawera this morning. They all look like potential buys for me, except maybe the one with green grapes stuffed inside an ice cream cone. Not sure about that one o_O Might wait for the reviews :lol:
    LOL....No kidding.

glasseye

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    NJ
    Ditto. They all look good except for that one. But it does say grape and wild strawberry sorbet. Still a pass for me but that doesn't sound so odd.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Its about time for them to do a brown sugar, that one is a basic but has my interest.

I wish they would do a plain vanilla ice cream but the fact that they are finally introducing something that is ice creamy is at least a good start.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    How many percent I need to dosed biscuit inawera but stand alone?

You could try a small stand alone single flavor test at 2% and adjust from there. I would try a 10 ml bottle first to see if you need to go up or down.

Good luck! Inawera Biscuit is a great flavor but I think it needs some supporting vanilla and or cream to make it a more complete, full flavored vape. :)

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Well I finally got my Inawera order this week - only a six week wait :censored:

So now I've got 17 new Inawera flavors and don't know where to start. :shock:

And I grabbed this one flavor on a whim and didn't know anything about it when I ordered it because I couldn't find any information on it:

Standard RB

It smells kinda candy-ish and floral at the same time. Any one ever try it?

Reactions: ShamrockPat

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there

And I grabbed this one flavor on a whim and didn't know anything about it when I ordered it because I couldn't find any information on it:

Standard RB

RB is that for raspberry or rhubarb or ?? Can you tell by the smell?

:)

fgarvin

Apr 25, 2015

Standard RB

"Proper Red Bull drink taste" - FLAVOUR Standard RB by Inawera

glasseye

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    NJ

Standard RB

The forum has very little on it but I found it's Red Bull like.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    The forum has very little on it but I found it's Red Bull like.

Okay thanks for that. I mixed up a SFT at 2% but I haven't vaped it yet. Finger taste test tells me 2% might be too strong for me. I'll give it a week then try it. :)

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    It would have to be pretty awesome to make me switch from LB
    I finally pif'd my LB, couldn't thin it enough to not give the custard mouthfeel. Taste was good in a mix, wish I'd have known you were a fan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread