Inawera- a few reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Thank you. But that´s strange. It is still not working for me.

I had a problem where my router (or is it a modem, the thing between my house and the internet) was blocking one site. With a VPN I could get to it. Rebooting it fixed it.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I just got another 10ml of gold ducat. It’s only the second time getting it, and I believe this time I got the “reformulated” one. The original had a much more “raisen” flavor to me, and the newer seems much sweeter on initial mix.

I actually liked the old formula after a day or three. I’ll let the new one steep to see how it changes. It’s not awful, but it’s definitely not the same.
It's missing that salty/maggi-ness that made it sooooo good. Still not too bad at all though.

I haven't been here in awhile! I did get the Passion Flower and Pair of Pears. Both are good but I don't think the P of P is really any better than the regular Pear, even that one was reformulated and it's still delish. I did put in an order this weekend because sale and I wanted to try the dark lager and horned toffee.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
It's missing that salty/maggi-ness that made it sooooo good. Still not too bad at all though.

I haven't been here in awhile! I did get the Passion Flower and Pair of Pears. Both are good but I don't think the P of P is really any better than the regular Pear, even that one was reformulated and it's still delish. I did put in an order this weekend because sale and I wanted to try the dark lager and horned toffee.

I just ordered the Horned Toffee too but not the Dark Lager because I can't imagine a place I would be able to use it. I bought the Passion Flower and Pair of Pears a while ago. I agree the pear is not really better than the existing one but I do like the passion flower. It's like TFA Honeysuckle but much more complex.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I just ordered the Horned Toffee too but not the Dark Lager because I can't imagine a place I would be able to use it. I bought the Passion Flower and Pair of Pears a while ago. I agree the pear is not really better than the existing one but I do like the passion flower. It's like TFA Honeysuckle but much more complex.

Beer flavored liquid could be good if it's the right style (not an American Lager).

Reactions: Kenna

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Beer flavored liquid could be good if it's the right style (not an American Lager).
If you ever run across a Brooklyn Lager, try it! Delish. They also make a Brown Ale, not unlike Newcastle.

A straight beer vape sounds a little odd to me too, but sometimes you run across an INW flavor that does double duty...like the old Sweet King. Is it a tobacco? Is it a pastry crust? Yes to both in the right recipe. Gold Ducat (the old, again. waaahhh) can add a little depth to creamy/cakey things. I want to see if the Lager is one of those things.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I'm trying to imagine a beer vape and I'm having a hard time :shock:

Just for fun, I bought a generic beer liquid that was in a clearance bin.

It surprisingly tasted like a Budweiser, though a warm and flat one. Kind of a malty yeasty flavor. It wasn't bad.

Reactions: Kenna and Myk

glasseye

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    NJ
    Got the delivery yesterday. The Dark lager isn't half bad! And only after 1 day. It does taste like a lager, kind of between dark and amber at 1.5%. There is a fermented fruit vibe to it but nothing overpowering. It's malty, not too hoppy. I don't know how much of it I'll vape, but I like it.

Had a quick taste of the Horned Toffee, the INW testers said to wait at least 7 days. It's going to be a winner for sure. I did the recommended 3%. Somebody said they got a sour milk taste before 7 days, I did not. It's going to be hard to let this one sit.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA
    Got the delivery yesterday. The Dark lager isn't half bad! And only after 1 day. It does taste like a lager, kind of between dark and amber at 1.5%. There is a fermented fruit vibe to it but nothing overpowering. It's malty, not too hoppy. I don't know how much of it I'll vape, but I like it.

Had a quick taste of the Horned Toffee, the INW testers said to wait at least 7 days. It's going to be a winner for sure. I did the recommended 3%. Somebody said they got a sour milk taste before 7 days, I did not. It's going to be hard to let this one sit.

I'm still waiting for my order. :( I figure it'll be at least another week before I get it. Really looking forward to that Horned Toffee :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread