Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Anyone run into the button assembly pushing into the chassis? Right now mine has no risk of firing accidentally -- it takes a paperclip to push the button, inside the case. When the button is aligned with the hole, whatever is used to hold the assembly tight to the barrel isn't working, the button stays below the barrel surface. Ahh, well...

Last edited:

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Anyone run into the button assembly pushing into the chassis? Right now mine has no risk of firing accidentally -- it takes a paperclip to push the button, inside the case. When the button is aligned with the hole, whatever is used to hold the assembly tight to the barrel isn't working, the button stays below the barrel surface. Ahh, well...

I havent seen this myself. Email Mike he might be able to tell you what to do. If the button still works but is just inside might be something mike can help you fix yourself.

I can say its either the button came off the pcb or the pcb came loose. Ive never seen inside my infinity to see how he put it together.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
It does work, just that the whole assembly is floating inside the barrel. Cannot use a paperclip while driving :D

Id say the PCB is loose. Not sure how its attached. Might be a easy fix. Id definitely email Mike and see if he can talk you through a fix

Like 5CS said its also possible the button is off the pcb. That would require some soldering and will prolly need to visit mike.

Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Think I'll just return it and be done -- top rubber coating on the button also has a small tear/blemish, I don't want to keep futzing with it. Unfortunately I cannot print the form from work -- scribd is blocked. Thanks for the suggestions, though. (As luck would have it, my work PT had gone on the fritz today, so I'm vapeless -- I go for hours without vaping, but psychologically it bites, you want to vape when you can't.) I did send a PM, and fill in the on-line support contact message. :)

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
chewing my toenails
eewww
whew.jpg
laughing-smileys-emoticons53.gif
check..

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Infinity with backup pair of batteries - check!

Backup pt, with 2A ps in car and office - check!

Double switch failure, both infinity and pt - oh no...

(made it 6 hours until I drove home and got a backup pv, chewing my toenails)

MAn thats just bad luck !! sorry we had to be a part of it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread