The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

info thread for 2012 meet

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by sugismimi, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sugismimi

sugismimi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    I didnt realise I had the info in several places, so im gonna put it all here.
    this will be for info, questions,plans, or any new news about the date or any comments about our getting together.

i am so limited in links and copying skills, so if i mess it up, oh please feel free to fix me!!!!

2. sugismimi

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    I went to Bentley's Beach House (?) today and asked Bout us using the place for our next meet.
    The weekend mgr is familiar with ecigs and will check with the big guy lolol mgr., to see if we cld have a meet there. It looks like Sunday afternoon is a good time for the restaurant. I'll wait for the mgr to call me back and go from there.

This is on Lake Murray has a beachy theme, good menu, alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, also an Area to hang in the sun and sand should you choose where there is a bar also.

What I liked about the place was the atmosphere, friendly affordable and there is a separate room for us to meet in. This would accommodate up to 100 plus people.

I'll let you know when I get info from the big guy, and hopefully get some plans and dates going.

PlZ share this with every one and Lets get together!!!

3. sugismimi

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Lexington SC Family Restaurant | Live Entertainment & Drink Specials

OMG,!!! I THINK I DID IT. THE LINK ABOVE IS FOR THE PLACE.

WOOOO HOOOO!!! GOT A CONFIRMATION FROM BENTLEY'S THAT WE ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO HAVE OUR MEET THERE.
    LOOKING AT THE POLL RESULTS WE WILL HAVE THIS ON A SATURDAY, INDOORS AND AROUND 1 PM
    THE MENU AND BAR PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE, WITH THE MOST EXPENSIVE ITEM BEING A STEAK MEAL FOR 14.99. DRAFT BEER ROLLING ROCK .99 ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!! DRINK SPECIALS LIKE FROZEN COCKTAILS START AT 1.99. NOT BAD

BENTLEY'S BEACH HOUSE IS LOCATED ON NORTH LAKE DR. FORMALLY THE DAM BAR AND GRILL, ON THE LEXINGTON SIDE OF LAKE MURRAY.
    PHONE NUMBER 803-808-7263 AND HERE IS A LINK TO THE WEB SITE [/FONTLexington SC Family Restaurant | Live Entertainment & Drink Specials

NOW COMES THE HARD PART.

WHEN???
    I CAN JUST PLAN A DATE IN LATE AUGUST? EARLY SEPTEMBER??

I'LL SEND E-MAILS TO ALL I HAVE INFO FOR AND GET SOME SUGGESTIONS.

OK Y'ALL I DID ALL THE HARD STUFF, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PICK A DAY, AND COME!!!!

I'M GOING TO GIVE THIS A WEEK OR SO, AND THEN I'LL HAVE A DATE BY EVERYONES SUGGESTIONS, OR I GUESS A NEW POLL WOULD BE BEST.
    THEN I'LL CONTACT SOME VENDORS/ SUPPLIERS AND GET READY FOR AN AWESOME GET TOGETHER!!!

FEEL FREE TO PASS THE WORD TO YOUR ECF FRIENDS WHO ARE NOT PART OF OUR GROUP BUT LIVE CLOSE ENOUGH TO COME ANYWAY, HOW GREAT WOULD THAT BE!!!

I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS. HOPE EVERYONE IS TOO.

POKEY SHINE UP THAT BUZZ PRO , CUZ I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING IT, LOLOLOL!!!

4. sugismimi

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    I have been told by mod, I have to list this in the poll section of the forum, so vote here or there, but please let me know which you did so it won't screw with counts.

5. shechefj

shechefj Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    Hubby says it is just a little over 2 hour drive from here..........count me in!

6. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    I vote for early Sept...........:toast:

7. sugismimi

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    were you able to post your date in the poll?

and i was thinking i would start another thread to show what suppliers will be there and copy your store banner, info whatver in that thread, is that ok with you?

and one more?

would you consider carpooling, with someone who may need a ride, or they can't come??

oh yeah, let people know in your store, that would be soooo awesome, i am thinking of some kinda fun things, a raffle, a game,

im really thinking of having the best looking pv, and the worst, or most loved so its beat up and scratched, just plain ol nasty, but good.

whaddaya think??

8. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    I did vote on the poll. I only have a few things to bring as a vendor, nothing really fancy though. I have a couple peeps coming with me already and I am telling folks about the meet (I need a date to tell them). I will donate something for raffle and the contest sounds like fun!

9. sugismimi

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    ok very cool!!!

hey you guys when you vote in the poll either here or in the Poll Forum, leave a post saying that you did vote, i can not remember who has/hasnot voted.

shechefj,

we are so excited to have you come, doesnt matter what you bring, doesnt have to be fancy, most importantly, bring you and your peeps (lolol)

10. Tookiedoo

Tookiedoo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2012
    Elgin, SC
    I voted on the poll already. Even though I voted, it doesn't really matter to me when it is, I'm just looking forward to it! :)

11. Ilpadreq

Ilpadreq Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2012
    SC
    I voted on the poll. Really looking forward to it!

Also, I stopped by VapingZone yesterday to pick up some juice and they are willing to put up a sign in their store when we settle on a date. That should help turn out local midlands folk. They also mentioned attending & providing a door/raffle prize.

12. sugismimi

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Iam going to make a decision using the very little votes that were made for a date it looks like *** drum roll please.....................

SEPTEMBER 15 TH will be the date.

1 PM IN LEXINGTON SC

I WILL WORK ON GETTING DIRECTIONS, HOTEL INFO,ANY THING ELSE WE MAY NEED AS A GROUP.

ILL BE SPEAKING TO THE VENDORS DIRECTLY AND WE MOVE FORWARD!!!!

13. canoeist

canoeist Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 29, 2011
    Piedmont, SC
    Is this on the lake or near the lake?

14. sugismimi

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    This is on N LAKE DR WHERE THE DAM BAR USED TO BE just beside the sceg park

15. Ilpadreq

May 26, 2012
    SC

Great. Leah is our contact point for VapingZone.

16. sugismimi

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Ok I don't know a Leah but the owner was at our last meetey pm your real name so I can say so and so spoke with you. .thanks. pm me you info

17. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    I made a flyer for the event. Everyone is welcome to share with all please!

SC Vape Meet, 2012 (ROAD TRIP)!.jpg

18. Ilpadreq

May 26, 2012
    SC
    PM sent. Looking forward to the event!

19. Pokeygizmo

Pokeygizmo Perfectly Imperfect Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    South Carolina
    I know it. :)

I don't suppose you remember Lake World with George the Rooster? LOLOLOL!

[​IMG]

20. JimmyJet

JimmyJet Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2011
    Carolinas
    Bump to join. Thanks sugismimi for your efforts.

JJ :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.