• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilpadreq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
SC
www.facebook.com
I'm still planning on coming as well. Looking forward to meeting everyone and winning all the raffles LOL :) Hey Tookiedoo, BTW I'm in Elgin too. Ilpadreq, I don't have any experience, but I have an ERA on order. Hopefully it will be here by time for the meet. Maybe by then we can share tips.

Happy to share tips! Hopefully I will have another rebuild-able in by then as well. I'm looking into modding the ST ViVi into a Gen style atty.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Hi every one,
Ive off the radar, forum radar that is past few days.

My hot water heater just gave out last week, and it has been leaking for a really long time with out us knowing, so we had a horrible mess trying to get it fixed, and the floor, rug,walls,padding. OMG it was horrible, and then have school registration, Im sure yall understand!!!

I cant access FBK from work, but i will check in tonite, see whats going on!!!!

tomorrow, im putting ads in the area events calendars for south carolina, keep an eye out, oh yeah im really only aware of the ones around here in columbia, but if the upstate has local papers, or web sites, send them to me, and ill put them in those also.

For example, one magazine from here in columbia is "Free Times", it gets read weekly and it will be a huge amt. of people that we can get informed.

I will be using the same wording and art for all the ads, THANK YOU SCINSC!!! ((((((((HUGS)))))))), LOLOL!!

WE ARE ALMOST TO THE 30 DAYS TILL!!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Great job by Kelli there on FB! Read her post on FB and check out the video! Thanks to Vapor Trails for the donation to our upcoming meet!!! Gonna be a good one!

Kelly L. Dixon
I spoke with the guys from Vapor Trails in Buffalo and they are shipping us a bunch of juice and goodies for the meet, they cant be here due to previous commitments but here is a video of theirs mentioning us. These are a crazy couple of guys so it is Rated R lol. I have got lots of juice from them and it is awesome! Please share as you see fit. They have done an awful lot for the vaping community! Cant wait to see everyone there ;-)

vWo - Shop Suey - YouTube

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Just a Hello!!!!

and let everyone know Most info has been going to the links above on Facebook.
SC Vapers now have a group page and meet info is all over it.
just to be fair since not everyone goes to FBK.
I announced yesterday that our very own Joe from IVAPE has donated 10 varistacks to the first 10 people signed in on Sept. 15th. the rules are posted there on FBK, if you need me to post them here I can, no problem.

getting close to all of us getting together and having a blast!!!!!

Hey Sheila whats the count now, how many days!!!!!!

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Hi everyone,
Ive been busy busy busy...

It was suggested and worked out, that we have a swap table, treasure chest, PIF kinda thing.

Here is the official announcement,

you'll see we will have several options for anyone interested in bringing all the stuff cluttering up your organizer trays, LOLOLOL

I have so many organizer boxes and drawers, I cant keep up with them ....

So since I can't get on Fbk. from work, im going to post it here and click the "Publish to Facebook" tab, if it doesnt come up to the SC VApers/meet page someone (Sheila) LOLOL wink wink ,ya know I love ya, put it on there for me, pretty plz....

thanks

17 more days, oh my!!!![/SIZE

ok well, my skills are in stupid mode again, ill figure it out and post in a bit, sorry but i have to work around the firewalls and the protection software, aaargggggggg

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
table header.jpg

hope this does it?????

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Well, we are getting closer to our meet.

11 days, I do believe. wooohooo!!

Are you getting your friends to come, relatives, co- workers???

there are a lot of give-a-ways and a few raffles for our fund raiser to go to Casaa!!!

So who's gonna be the first to get in for a nifty prize???

We have an opportunity as a community of great, caring, and generous people to spread the news we have already found.

If we can help just a few people, we will be successful in making our friends healthier and I gotta say it, Better Smelling. lololol

That's my fave ,lololol

I look forward to meeting all of you and new people also.

Oh yeah, I left a few surprises for the day of the meet, like prizes, contests, and fun stuff...

see ya in 11 days!!!!!!!!!!

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
But it's only a mile to my irish pub.

but will that irish pub be giving away a LOT OF VAPING INFO AND EQUIPMENT FOR FREE???????

Will the irish pub have people from all walks of life to share awesome experiences about quitting cigarettes ???

hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Well you know where we will be and when,
hope you'll change your mind and come see us!!

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
South Carolina Vapers Meet and Greet
September 15, One PM until
Bentley's Beach House, Lexington,SC

An annoucement is going out to Vape radio and TV to announce our meet. below is what has been sent

The South Carolina Vapers are having a Meet and Greet party to share our experiences and give advice to anyone interested in learning about electronic cigarettes. We appreciate that vendors from all over our state and the USA have been very generous in sending us donations for give-a-ways, * as well as fund raiser prizes, in various raffle ticket sales*. Anyone over 18 years of age is welcome so come and meet fellow vapers and bring a “smoking” friend. You just might save a life.
For more information go to Facebook group South Carolina Vapers Forum

*** added after sent out on Sept. 4th, this will be added to next weeks announcement***

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Hey Howdy hey!!

just gotta love woody, lololol

An update , this evening Scinsc and myself are taking a trip to Bentley's towork on some plans for our meet in !!!!!! ........what.... ..!!!!!!
nine days, yep yep, only nine days.

I HOPE YOU HAVE BEEN CLEANING OUT YOUR STASH FOR THE PAY IT FORWARD TABLE, THERE WILL BE SEVERAL CATAGORIES, BATTERIES, CARTO'S AND ATTY'S, ( PLEASE HAVE THEM MARKED WITH OHM/RESISTANCE AND BRAND) IF THEY WILL NOT BE IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING, AND THEN WE WILL HAVE ONE FOR JUICE, AND FINALLY A MODDERS PARADISE SECTION, ANYTHING TO CREATE MODS, OR APV'S WILL BE PUT IN HERE, IF IT DOES NOT WORK, BUT YOU WANT TO GET RID OF IT, BRING IT!!

THEN WE WILL HAVE A TREASURE CHEST. IN HERE YOU CAN PUT IN ANYTHING FROM THE LIST ABOVE, BUT DO NOT WANT/ NEED ANYTHING IN RETURN,

WE MAY HAVE SOME NEW VAPERS, OR WHAT IS MY HOPE SOMEONE NEW COMES IN FOR INFORMATION AND WANTS TO TRY SOMETHING WITHOUT GOING INTO A HUGE EXPENSE. SO GIVE ACCORDINGLY. I HAVE HAD THE HONOR OF ACCEPTING A STASH FORM A VENDOR WHO WILL BE JOINING US THAT DAY ALSO.

THE DONATIONS FROM SUPPLIERS ALL OVER THE USA , AND THE WORLD REALLY , HAVE DONATED SO MANY GREAT THINGS, STILL WAITING FOR MAILINGS, HOWEVER WITH THE HOLIDAY THAT JUST PASSED A LOT OF MAIL GOT SLOWED DOWN, NOT TO MENTION THE HURRICANE AS WELL.

I WANTED TO ALSO LET YOU ALL KNOW, SURPRISES , GIVE AWAYS, CONTESTS, AND GIVE AWAYS OH, WAIT I ALREADY SAID THAT.

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW, IM WORKING HARD TO MAKE SURE WE ALL HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!

doubledown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2010
Columbia, SC
Sugismimi, looking forward to attending and meeting everyone. I don't know if its possible, but with the big yet still young movement towards rebuildable attys, I think it would be neat if you could get someone to do a demonstration of building different wicks and coils for different RBAs. Just a thought :)

And, thanks for all your hard work putting this together. And thanks to all the venders and suppliers contributing. Sounds like it is going to be a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread