The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

info thread for 2012 meet

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by sugismimi, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. shechefj

shechefj Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC

Is this not the address you told me to change it to, the one on the flyer?

2. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    1601 N Lake Drive is the address that you have listed on your Face Book and that is the address that you told me. What is the street number of Bentley's on Lake Murray Blvd, I will change the flyer again..............?

3. sugismimi

sugismimi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Look at post 39 it says bump and has the old info on it sorry for the trouble but just wanted to be sure no one saw only that one and didn't find us. Either way its awesome and I owe you huge kudos!!!!

4. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    SC Vape Meet, 2012 (ROAD TRIP)! Right address......jpg

Hope everyone has this date set aside to attend. Door prizes, raffles with proceeds going to CASAA, laughs with fellow vapers, meeting different venders..........much fun!!! Hope to see you there!

To clear up any confusion, I called Bentley's and was told that once you cross the dam on Lake Murray Blvd., the road becomes North Lake Blvd.

5. sugismimi

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Hey guys!

things are moving along with planning...

I need more people...............

as of today i think there is 11 confirmed people coming,
    go to facebook and look for SC MIDLANDS VAPE MEET, I WOULD LINK IT FOR YOU BUT MY SECURITY AT WORK WILL NOT LET ME ANYWHERE NEAR FACEBOOK!!!

making a few more phone calls and arraingments then ill be able to post

THE BIG AND BEST NEWS EVER FOR ALL WHO ATTEND , NOPE CAN'T TELL!!!
    I WILL SAY I'M SURE A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL BE SAYING, MAN I'M GLAD I WENT.

PASS THE WORD AND CARPOOL IF YOU CAN, LETS GET SOME MORE CONFIRMS AND GET TO PLANNING SOME MORE

CHRIS

6. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    Here's the link: SC MIDLANDS VAPE MEET | Facebook

Chris? Maybe you should start a thread here on the ECF forum for all that is attending or think they might......worth trying!

7. sugismimi

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Thanks for that. I'm so grateful for your help.!!!

8. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    Everyone bump this page if you are planning to attend the SC Vape Meet September 15th at Bentley's Beach House in Lexington. More info here..........

SC Vape Meet, 2012 (ROAD TRIP)! Revised again!.jpg

Sugismimi has created an event page on FB for the meet if you would like to join it:

SC MIDLANDS VAPE MEET | Facebook

Hope we get a great turnout, so bump if you are going to attend please!

9. sugismimi

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    shechefj~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP, WITH MY PC DISABILITIES!!!!

10. sugismimi

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    hELLO TO ALL!!!
    AT LAST LOOK THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE CONFIRMING ARE GETTING BIGGER, i'M GETTING REQUESTS THAT OTHER VENDORS WOULD LIKE TO TAKE PART ALSO...... WAITING FOR THE RESPONSE....
    IN THE COMING WEEKS AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE (JUST RUBBING IT IN ) I WILL BE LETTING EVERYONE KNOW THE AWESOME PRIZES THAT HAVE BEEN DONATED BY OUR SC VENDORS. THESE ARE REALLY TOP OF THE LINE EQUIPMENT AND SOME ARE SO NEW YOUR JUST THINKING "HEY I THINK I SHOULD TRY THAT", BUT GOTTA WAIT FOR PAYDAY...
    ALSO REMEMBER ALL PROCEEDS ARE GOING TO CASAA, FROM RAFFLES THAT WILL BE HELD THROUGHOUT THE EVENT.

DON'T HOLD ME TO IT JUST YET , BUT I'M WORKING WITH THE VENDORS TO COME UP WITH RAFFLE TICKET PRICES. i'M THNKING $1-$5 -$ 10 (?) THE TICKETS WILL BE ACCORDING TO WHAT WE ARE RAFFLING AT THE TIME???

HMMMM... STILL THINKING ON THAT ONE.

ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE HAPPILY TAKEN AND CONSIDERED

SUGISMIMI

11. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC

No problem Chris!! Let me know if I can help in any other ways too!

12. Tookiedoo

Tookiedoo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2012
    Elgin, SC
    I'm not sure about protocol at a meet, but will members be bringing things to swap and give? I have several thing that I don't use anymore like juice, equipment, etc. that I'd be happy to swap or even give away if someone needs them.

13. Ilpadreq

Ilpadreq Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2012
    SC
    I would enjoy the ability to swap & give.

14. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    Most definitely we can swap and trade! I have quite a bit of liquid from top name websites that I don't care for. Gonna put all in box to bring!

15. Ilpadreq

Ilpadreq Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2012
    SC
    Also... I have started rebuilding/recoiling attys -

TBC-2 - Rebuild Prep.jpg TBC-2 - The Really Hard Part.jpg TBC-2 - Rebuilt to 2.5 Ohm Dual Coil.jpg TBC-2 - Profile.jpg TBC-2 - Action Check.jpg

As you can see above, I could use some guidance & would love to learn more about it - show, tell ect ...

Anyone around that knows this stuff & willing to teach a n00b how it is done?

16. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    Lol.......can't give any help with this Ilpadreq. Hopefully, someone will come along that will offer guidance!:)

17. sugismimi

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    oh honey , what have you done!!!! lololol
    Im no expert and really Ive not worked with those before , but even my inexperience says , "whoa, what a mess"

i'm almost positive your not supposed to unravel the wicking, and if you have to stuff it in under the colis, maybe you cut too much off..
    but you have a tape measure, so maybe not.

did you get that from Hola's co-op?

I thot I saw an instruction sheet some where in the thread..

There are a lot of questions about the rebuildables, go to the front page and look for specific equipment, Im quite sure there is a section for this type of chaos, heeheehee

18. sugismimi

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    We have had these tables available at other meets, or we just swapped as we talk and visited with others in the group.
    I am thinking the "TOOKIE" has a good idea about this

How about a PIF or TC table or rather a treasure box, everyone that wants can put thier stuff in and take out if wanted.

I think that's an awesome idea.....

a TOOKIEDOO is a smart ??? BIRD, CAT,DOG,POSSUM?????

I just love your id name, and im only kidding hope u know that too!!!

19. Tookiedoo

Tookiedoo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2012
    Elgin, SC
    Absolutely no offense taken! I'm pretty good natured anyway, and can spot my fair share of sarcasm from a distance. :) I'll definitely bring what I've got and add it to the pile.

20. doubledown

doubledown Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2010
    Columbia, SC
    I'm still planning on coming as well. Looking forward to meeting everyone and winning all the raffles LOL :) Hey Tookiedoo, BTW I'm in Elgin too. Ilpadreq, I don't have any experience, but I have an ERA on order. Hopefully it will be here by time for the meet. Maybe by then we can share tips.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.