• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Very happy to hear your coming!!!
W are a group dedicated to helping and sharing,
you bringing stuff for the swap table, makes you another proud member. WELCOME!.
whatever you want to share is accepted! If you want or needore info we also have a group page on Facebook. You can find a link within this thread. You will also find I am not at all PC smart. So making links is just not my thang.. or feel free to ask questions here. We will get to you.

See you soon!!!
Mimi

QUOTE=carynjahn;7205262]My first meet!!! I'm so excited. Too bad I have to come alone though! I have some stuff for the swap table. Mostly juice. Are you looking for full bottles or does it matter? Also have some 650 batteries from my starter kit that would help a new vaper out! Can't wait![/QUOTE]

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
OK folks the time is flying by and this Meet & Greet is really shaping up to be a fantastic experience for all that attend. We have a great venue at Bentley’s with lots of space and great food and drink. Vendors from all over the country have been very generous in helping us out so we have give-a-ways galore. We have vendors from different parts of the state attending so you will be able to stock up on the latest devices and supplies. Even if you can’t attend please let your friends know about the meet and urge them to join us. People that still smoke and don’t know about electronic cigarettes are also welcome. It will be a great opportunity for them to see and experience first hand how we were able to quit smoking by vaping. Lets take advantage of this opportunity because I am sure everyone is going to have a great time. See you there!

:toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Bad News Folks!!

Vape Zone decided they weren't going to be able to make it after all.

I know we were all so excited to see what new and exciting products they were bringing. Maybe next time, I'm sure they would be there if it were possible.
They will be missed tho-

we still have many of our other SC suppliers coming, and they promise to have the most up to date products available for us.

well the day is tomorrow at 1, see you all there!!!

doubledown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2010
Columbia, SC
Bad News Folks!!

Vape Zone decided they weren't going to be able to make it after all.

I know we were all so excited to see what new and exciting products they were bringing. Maybe next time, I'm sure they would be there if it were possible.
They will be missed tho-

we still have many of our other SC suppliers coming, and they promise to have the most up to date products available for us.

well the day is tomorrow at 1, see you all there!!!

Wow! They are going to miss a good opportunity to cultivate new relationships with potential customers. I'm local and have never gone there, having them participate might have just gotten me excited enough to drive over next time I needed something. Oh well.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread