Inhaling PG - perhaps not the great unknown after all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
I don't know the chemistry of this but find it difficult to believe we could be inhaling significant amounts of propylene glycol. The average amount of eliquid to use is 2ml per day, even if that was all pg that's not a lot plus some is also being exhaled.

Not that I'm saying it's not important to take pg into account and to be aware of possible adverse reactions, just that I'm not sure how big a problem it could be for people who are not sensitive/allergic.

Tallgirl1974

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Loganville, Ga
Naz: Note the extreme restraint I exhibited. I saw that post. I wrote a wicked reply, then erased it.

I'd much rather discuss PG. The research not only convinced me of its safety in our practice, but that it likely confers incredible benefits. More on that in the other post later.

I will learn from the master- my reaction was to jump that nonsense...until I saw they were banned and it would be pointless. (either way it would have been lol)
I think when this is all said and done- you can call yourself an expert on PG and ecigs. I expect to see you on TV with the title underneath. Brush up on your public speaking, will ya?!

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
Banned is Good.

I will learn from the master- my reaction was to jump that nonsense...until I saw they were banned and it would be pointless. (either way it would have been lol)
I think when this is all said and done- you can call yourself an expert on PG and ecigs. I expect to see you on TV with the title underneath. Brush up on your public speaking, will ya?!
Can I also point out that the comments were almost 10 months ago! :cool:

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
No, you cant, because thats embarrassing to me.
:oops:
lol
PMSL! :p

dont mind tall girl. She couldnt find one of my posts to complain about so why not talk about a 10 month old comment.
Ermm... didn't you make a suggestion previously that maybe she should avoid replying to your posts? ...and yet here you are trying to press her buttons!

Please can we just leave this poor old thread to either be resurrected with something relevant, or let it go back to sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread