Innokin Coolfire Giveaway - 15 Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiamaat

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2020
Constanta, Romania
Hey. I like the MTL products from Innnokin i had the T20S as my first MTL tank on a lovely red color. I also tried the Zlide tank which i dont own but it was nice aswell. My question for you guys is how do you see the market evolving in the near future regarding the old battle between MTL and DL? I see that the general trend in the last couple of years is going toward MTL ( like most of the Innokin products) and a lot of people are jumping on this train. While everybody is free to use what they like I am afraid that the DL big fans ( myself included) will be a niche if things evolve like this.

By the was, funny thing, while MTL is advised to people that want to quit smoking, only a DL tank managed to help me quit those nasty ciggs,i like to use MTL devices only as secondary/ going outside near a lot of people device .

So ye, do you believe this is only a temporary trend or it will become the usual in the next years? I only want for everybody to have a lot of options to choose from, this diversity is one of the reasons i have made vaping like a big hobby for me. Also, what do you personally prefer and why ?:)

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Hey. I like the MTL products from Innnokin i had the T20S as my first MTL tank on a lovely red color. I also tried the Zlide tank which i dont own but it was nice aswell. My question for you guys is how do you see the market evolving in the near future regarding the old battle between MTL and DL? I see that the general trend in the last couple of years is going toward MTL ( like most of the Innokin products) and a lot of people are jumping on this train. While everybody is free to use what they like I am afraid that the DL big fans ( myself included) will be a niche if things evolve like this.

By the was, funny thing, while MTL is advised to people that want to quit smoking, only a DL tank managed to help me quit those nasty ciggs,i like to use MTL devices only as secondary/ going outside near a lot of people device .

So ye, do you believe this is only a temporary trend or it will become the usual in the next years? I only want for everybody to have a lot of options to choose from, this diversity is one of the reasons i have made vaping like a big hobby for me. Also, what do you personally prefer and why ?:)
I think over the past 10 years of vaping and trends just happen, and the same thing is happening with MTL now. In fact me and Phil have been working on a DL line of products for this specific reason. It seems DLers are being ignored and we believe in a balance of products that appeal to everyone. So dont worry everything in vaping is a wheel and it keeps spinning around ;) happy vaping!

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Phil relays his apologies for not being active yet in the thread. He is currently sick and resting to recover.
As soon as he feels better he will be in here to mingle!

Tell Phil to get well !
Hope you are all mended up too !

Ohhh...and Hi !

Jen Bee

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2020
The tech has not changed, the only thing we did was remove coil + which was user feedback. F0 mode does the same so we felt it was repeating and confusing.

A 21700 device is ready, just waiting on Innokin to release it <3 Keep asking them!

The silicone port should not wear out from filling. Just take care of your tank, take it apart every few weeks and clean it and maintain it. However if it does wear out it really should not change anything in terms of vaping it.

Thank you for your kind words <3
Thanks for a answering! I really hope to see that 21700 kit soon ☺️ a side by side 21700 would be even better

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Could I use nic salts in this product? I'm a newbie and have found out that I'm a mtl bc I enjoy a full strong flavor, the smoke it produces doesn't do it for me although the tricks I see people do with the vape amazes me since I can't blow a ring to save my life.
Absolutely you can, i recommend the 1.6 ohm coil

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Thank you all for participating in the thread, me and Phil have chosen the 5 winners. Innokin will announce the other 10. For us the winners are:
@Nascarnbroncosfans
@VaPorrini
@MLEJ
@CAAB
@Tiamaat

Goodluck to the rest of you! As always you can find on the Platform Series facebook group for support and help with products!

pesok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2009
Everett, MA US
I know i am late for a contest(this is what happens when you procrastinate hoping to get a better idea) but i would still love to get you both to answer these two very simple questions:
1) your first vaping setup(mod/atty) unless it took few tries to start vaping(first time i tried vaping was in 2008 but it didnt get me off the analogs - i blame a cruddy hardware that was available at the time, secong(and final) was in 2010 when i registered here on forums and posted asking for an advice on what i should get(provari was the king att)). So if your like me and had false starts - what was the first setup that finally made you a vaper?

2) Current top three of the best setups you can think off

• Love
Reactions: Opinionated

Vapah

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Mechanicsville, VA, United States
    Thank you all for participating in the thread, me and Phil have chosen the 5 winners. Innokin will announce the other 10. For us the winners are:
    @Nascarnbroncosfans
    @VaPorrini
    @MLEJ
    @CAAB
    @Tiamaat

Goodluck to the rest of you! As always you can find on the Platform Series facebook group for support and help with products!
    congrats to everyone that won. Nice pickup and thank you Phil and Dimitris. You guys are great advocates for vaping.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread