Innokin Giveaway! Coolfire Z50 & Ares 2 Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Just wanted to post that I already received my Coolfire Z50 mod and Ares 2 RTA...in the mail today! I'm busy checking out the mod right now. So I haven't even opened the Ares 2 yet.

IMO, Innokin has yet another winner with the Coolfire Z50! It's like a not much bigger brother to the Coolfire Mini in size, so it's still very pocket and purse friendly and feels great in the hand. Yet it accepts the larger diameter tanks, RTAs, and RDAs! The color, the finish, the screen size & clarity, the ease of adjusting the settings, etc. are all great. It even has an additional On/Off button on the underside of the mod. It's very "classy looking", too, IMO. I requested and received the Blue with Gold trim, and I love it! Even the fire button has special finishing on it and around it. I put a Zenith tank on it to give it a quick whirl, and it vapes like a dream! I'm very impressed with the Z50 in every way.

Will try out the Ares 2 later today. Just had to try the Z50 right away. :)

Thanks again Innokin, and ECF, for great prizes! :thumbs:

Rowdy1212

Feb 2, 2020
My all time favorite setup is a brass Stingray mechanical topped with a KFL.

Honorable mention is a black Coolfire IV topped with a MCV Atomic, I really miss the Coolfire and wouldn't mind having another.

I don't have a picture of the CF IV
setup.
834471e5b9127af7e9b6976474f02bb7.jpg
That looks sick!

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Just wanted to post that I already received my Coolfire Z50 mod and Ares 2 RTA...in the mail today! I'm busy checking out the mod right now. So I haven't even opened the Ares 2 yet.

IMO, Innokin has yet another winner with the Coolfire Z50! It's like a not much bigger brother to the Coolfire Mini in size, so it's still very pocket and purse friendly and feels great in the hand. Yet it accepts the larger diameter tanks, RTAs, and RDAs! The color, the finish, the screen size & clarity, the ease of adjusting the settings, etc. are all great. It even has an additional On/Off button on the underside of the mod. It's very "classy looking", too, IMO. I requested and received the Blue with Gold trim, and I love it! Even the fire button has special finishing on it and around it. I put a Zenith tank on it to give it a quick whirl, and it vapes like a dream! I'm very impressed with the Z50 in every way.

Will try out the Ares 2 later today. Just had to try the Z50 right away. :)

Thanks again Innokin, and ECF, for great prizes! :thumbs:

Glad to hear this! Enjoy vaping with it! The Coolfire Z50 is a perfet fit for all!;)

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I’m curious about the Ares 2. How would you describe the airflow on it? Can it be adjusted for a loose mtl or restricted dtl? If I do get one, I might write a full review on it. I’ve been writing reviews for a few other companies and feel like I could do a decent job of it. I read some not so kind comments on version one so am not sure if I want to try this one or not. I wonder how the airflow compares to the zenith or zlide 4ml fully open? I like and have multiples of those.

Reactions: stols001

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    I’m curious about the Ares 2. How would you describe the airflow on it? Can it be adjusted for a loose mtl or restricted dtl? If I do get one, I might write a full review on it. I’ve been writing reviews for a few other companies and feel like I could do a decent job of it. I read some not so kind comments on version one so am not sure if I want to try this one or not. I wonder how the airflow compares to the zenith or zlide 4ml fully open? I like and have multiples of those.
    I got one in the other day and you can open up the airflow and then under the coil open up that airflow and get a very restricted dl hit...i'm not a tank person but the flavor on the ares 2 is pretty good for a tank... I would feel confident enough to hand this to someone wanting to stop smoking and start vaping...even though yes it's a rta, it's fairly easy enough to replace the coil and could give them a handful of prebuilt coils with wicks in them...

VStorm

ECF Veteran
    Dec 21, 2017
    Got mine as well :rickroll:

Good results I got from spaced 3mm 28AWG Kanthal coils with 5 to 6 wraps.
    With such I can chain vape without getting the RTA too hot and the flavor it produces is satisfactory.
    Not thirsty as I thought it would be :2cool:
    True MTL atomizer.

I wish the chimney is wider for 1 or 2mm and the chamber is a bit too large for 2.5mm coils would be my only two cons here.

All in all, Ares 2 package is among the best ones in its price range. You get plenty for little :thumbs:

Coolfire Z50 - I love it :wub:

That is enough :headbang:

Thank you @low_tar_neil and team @Innokin :toast:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread