The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ended Innokin Giveaway! Coolfire Z50 & Ares 2 Kits up for grabs!

Discussion in 'ECF Competitions and Broadcasts' started by low_tar_neil, May 15, 2020.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Boris Bashkier

Boris Bashkier Full Member

May 9, 2020
    image.jpg image.jpg I’ve had a few setips in my vaping time. Some broke and some I gave away to friends. My favorite setup so far is with a 220w vaporesso gen, even though I seldom vape above 60w, are ll dependent upon the coil/coils I make and use in my augvape intake dual. I did not particularly like the skrr tank that came with it although it did get decent flavor with their coils, the claptons I make work better and last longer. Currently I have it running in single coil mode with a basic 2 parallel 26 ga kanthal core with 32 ga Clapton wrapping. I’m running single coil currently to conserve juice since my order does not get here till Saturday and I have like one more filling left until then. Along with my juice order I am also getting a new 7ml tank for it which will be a nice improvement. My bubble glass tank broke which was 5.8ml, so currently I am using a straight glass tank which is only 4.2ml. Internally I am running 2 Samsung 30Q batteries. It is a very nice setup I think. I built a nice setup for a friend that is also pretty legit. A geekvape Aegis x with a fireluke sub ohm tank since she didn’t want to bother with making coils, also running with 2 30Q’s. I prefer my setup but the one I made for her is pretty nice as well, the aegis X is a very nice mod. And I am thinking about getting one at some point when I actually have some money.

• Like Like x 1
  2. JonDoe297

JonDoe297 New Member

May 28, 2020
    Right now my all time favorite is the Smok Mag P3 pro. Great versatility on wattage, great flavor, and great great smoke projection.

3. bikerdave

bikerdave Full Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Western AZ, USA
    EHPro ColdSteel mod with Innokin Ares tank.

• Like Like x 1
  4. PeterKay

PeterKay Super Member

Hello,

relatively new to vaping so my collection is rather small, I've been using Innokin Endura T22e for about 3 years, but only about a month ago I gave up smoking completely and started buying new devices.

My current favourite is Vandy Vape Berserker Mini MTL RTA. Running it on Smok Majesty Luxe mod- my only regulated mod just now... Doesn't look that great together so I'll spare everyone the pictures, who'd want to view a pic of smok mod anyway? lol :D
    I love the flavor I'm getting, beats all the sticks and pods I have, but I don't really have much comparison to other mtl rta tanks- I think Ares 2 would be a perfect upgrade for me to try out,

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  5. jmur

jmur Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2013
    Connecticut
    I think my all time favorite has been the Clouper dual batt mod, with a Berserker on top!

6. Wayneo

Wayneo Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2015
    Oh Canada
    Gotta be my Mirage DNA75C with an Ammit 25 RTA ....... using Replay :D

7. TheVandruke32

TheVandruke32 New Member

May 29, 2020
    I'm still a newbie have an aegis mini setup..but I'm already maxed out on watts and battery is bleh...I want flavor...and bigger tank..just not sure if need rta or rda..I'm pretty sure want a legend box just not sure on tank...ANY advice please

8. Skwij

Skwij Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 4, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    Wow, tough to narrow it to *just one*
    Tank: Dvarw MTL/Berserker MTL/Freemax MeshPro
    Mod: Small-Lost Vape e-Petite/Pico/Provari. Large-Lost Vape eSquare/Fuchai2/3

Yeah, fail-o-rama on the *just one*......

Thanks for the opportunity to win a great vape kit!

9. Aleida Sanderson-Bagchus

Aleida Sanderson-Bagchus New Member

May 29, 2020
    Hi I am Aleida. I am new to vaping... trying to get off cigarettes. So I only have experience with two different vaping products. The puff bar was the first. Wonderful. It was so much like a cigarette. But too expensive to buy those all the time. So I switched to the Canadian Stlth. I quite like it. Similar experience to smoking a cigarette with its easy draw operation - and just enough "cloud" to satisfy me.

• Love Love x 1
  10. zelda

zelda Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2009
    Echo Beach
    Evic Vt mini with Ego one tank :smokie:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Redbird11

Redbird11 Senior Member

May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    My current setup that I have enjoyed for awhile is the Mesh Pro tank paired with the Smoant Naboo. However I have fond memories of the Endura T18 starter kit. I used it for quite some time and it was probably the first well made, reliable vape device I used.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Nobody's Fool

Nobody's Fool Full Member

Oct 20, 2019
    That's easy.... Innokin Cool Fire IV TC 18650 with iSub G :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Al Teo

Al Teo Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2016
    Ammit mtl rta / Hugo vapor urus mod.

14. JoellaLeigh

JoellaLeigh New Member

May 30, 2020
    Cerberus 5.5ML tank and Geekvape 100W Aegis

15. KattMamma

KattMamma Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2015
    DFW Area, Texas
    Vaporesso Gen and (don't laugh) original Kanger SubTank

• Like Like x 1
  16. Baruch

Baruch Full Member

Oct 13, 2017
    It's not Innokin's kit, sorry.
    I use every day Aegis Legend with ZeusX RTA

• Like Like x 1
  17. DmitryS

DmitryS Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2016
    There is no favorite Innokin set in the contest rules. We love different devices. At work, I use a set of - Vaporesso Target mod + kizoku limit mtl rta.
    At home I use - kangertech kbox 40w mod + Taifun GT.
    Everyone has a favorite everyday kit;)
    Cool set:thumb:

18. ImThatGuy

ImThatGuy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2012
    California
    Anyone find my mind? I seemed to have lost it...

19. Xayera

Xayera New Member

Jun 1, 2020
    Stopped smoking 6 months ago, and atm using this badboy here on the right side!
    A SMOK T-Priv with a TFV12 Prince tank ontop of it.
    I know that most vapelords will say that this is a "beginners choice" but for me its like redemtion after switching to this from a 40W chinese stick. Now I can actually feel the taste and that mesmerizing cloud thingy. As I read the subject of the competition through these forums I'm excited af that I got the chance of winning this! Thx in the name of the poor vapers community!

Attached Files:

20. moseng

moseng Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 15, 2010
    Been vaping about 11 years now and someday I hope to find it!!! Today I am using a UWELL NUNCHAKU v1 kit for a pocket vape that is okay when the buttons don't stick.