The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ended Innokin Giveaway! Coolfire Z50 & Ares 2 Kits up for grabs!

Discussion in 'ECF Competitions and Broadcasts' started by low_tar_neil, May 15, 2020.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SP013

SP013 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    Congrats

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Niko75

Niko75 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Al Teo

Al Teo Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2016
    Congratulations!

• Like Like x 1
  5. mototoo

mototoo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2019
    congratulations to the winners!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Resistance

Resistance Senior Member

Feb 22, 2020
    Congrats winners and thanks to suppliers and organizers.

7. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    Just wanted to post that I already received my Coolfire Z50 mod and Ares 2 RTA...in the mail today! I'm busy checking out the mod right now. So I haven't even opened the Ares 2 yet.

IMO, Innokin has yet another winner with the Coolfire Z50! It's like a not much bigger brother to the Coolfire Mini in size, so it's still very pocket and purse friendly and feels great in the hand. Yet it accepts the larger diameter tanks, RTAs, and RDAs! The color, the finish, the screen size & clarity, the ease of adjusting the settings, etc. are all great. It even has an additional On/Off button on the underside of the mod. It's very "classy looking", too, IMO. I requested and received the Blue with Gold trim, and I love it! Even the fire button has special finishing on it and around it. I put a Zenith tank on it to give it a quick whirl, and it vapes like a dream! I'm very impressed with the Z50 in every way.

Will try out the Ares 2 later today. Just had to try the Z50 right away. :)

Thanks again Innokin, and ECF, for great prizes! :thumbs:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  8. Rowdy1212

Rowdy1212 Full Member

Feb 2, 2020
    That looks sick!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Innokin_timmy

Innokin_timmy Brand Rep ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2018

Glad to hear this! Enjoy vaping with it! The Coolfire Z50 is a perfet fit for all!;)

• Like Like x 2
  10. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I’m curious about the Ares 2. How would you describe the airflow on it? Can it be adjusted for a loose mtl or restricted dtl? If I do get one, I might write a full review on it. I’ve been writing reviews for a few other companies and feel like I could do a decent job of it. I read some not so kind comments on version one so am not sure if I want to try this one or not. I wonder how the airflow compares to the zenith or zlide 4ml fully open? I like and have multiples of those.

• Like Like x 1