Innokin Coolfire Giveaway - 15 Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
Thank you all for participating in the thread, me and Phil have chosen the 5 winners. innokin will announce the other 10. For us the winners are:
@Nascarnbroncosfans
@VaPorrini
@MLEJ
@CAAB
@Tiamaat
Wow! Thank you both so much!
And thanks to Innokin, of course.
Guess we wait for Innokin to announce the rest of the winners to know the next step...?
Congratulations everyone!
Get well soon, Mr. Busardo.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Got a question. Are there any other coils compatible with the ZenithII?

All the Z coils... all of them. Everything the Zenith, Zlide, and Z-Biip took and a couple more new ones.. so if your a previous Zenith/Zlide etc owner your set.

Congratulations to the 5 winners, the lucky ones. If the Zenith II is as good as the Zlide or Zenith Pro tanks, you'll be happy.

You will get best results with the .8 ohm coil

The 0.8 Ohm is my favourite z coil as well. I vape it at 16-17W depending on the liquid taste.The coil I got in my tank right now was installed on the 28th of June and it's still going strong. I don't use colourful or ultra sweet juices though.

When I buy CBD liquids from France, I use the 1.6 Ohm or 1.2 Ohm z coil because it's got less throat hit than the 0.8 Ohm. The 1.6 Ohm is very nice for smooth vaping if you got liquids with high nic or CBD liquids with 60%+ PG. The same liquid has more throat hit with the 0.8 Ohm coil that I use for a more cigarette like throat hit with nic liquids. I am at 6mg freebase, so the 0.8 Ohm is good IMHO.

For chain vaping, the 0.8 Ohm coil in the Zenith Pro tank is nice. The large tank with the large chimney is hard to get hot in my opinion. Plus my stainless models cools fast. The Pro got 5,5ml capacity too, like the new Zenith II. This is an advantage over the 4ml Zlide. I find myself refilling the 24mm Zlide quiet often when I use it at work.

Anyway, have a nice day and good luck to the rest of you all!

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
Thank you all for participating in the thread, me and Phil have chosen the 5 winners. Innokin will announce the other 10. For us the winners are:
@Nascarnbroncosfans
@VaPorrini
@MLEJ
@CAAB
@Tiamaat

Goodluck to the rest of you! As always you can find on the Platform Series facebook group for support and help with products!

Thank you @Dimitris, @pbusardo and Innokin! If the Zenith 2's airflow is half as smooth as Dimitris' pirouettes, I am in for a real treat!

Tiamaat

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2020
Constanta, Romania
Wow, thanks for the very nice surprise :) i will use the kit with pleasure :D

Also , @Dimitris thank you for the reply from yesterday, it gives me hope hearing that you plans something for us "vapor chuggers" :) I will follow the news closely then you will release it on the market :D

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Wow, thanks for the very nice surprise :) i will use the kit with pleasure :D

Btw brother since I saw what u said about direct lung and I have the z80 kit u will see it can be very tight mouth to lung but also very airy direct lung not just restricted....really the airflow is similar direct lung single coil rta that I have and that 0.3ohm coil performs great.... congratulations WINNER!!!!!!

Also , @Dimitris thank you for the reply from yesterday, it gives me hope hearing that you plans something for us "vapor chuggers" :) I will follow the news closely then you will release it on the market :D

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
I've used an Aspire Nautilus 2S on top of a Provari 2.5 for @ 6 years. Would this be a good upgrade and assuming I don't win one, where is a good place to purchase online?

As a long time Nautilus and Provari vaper, my answer is a big Yes. A Zenith has been in my rotation since it came out and soon became my #1 vape. The C80 kit is a great combo.

Unfortunately, can't answer the second part. Perhaps Innokin can still ship to us directly?

Last edited:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I've used an Aspire Nautilus 2S on top of a Provari 2.5 for @ 6 years. Would this be a good upgrade and assuming I don't win one, where is a good place to purchase online?

Element Vape has them in stock, and you could check VaporDNA also as they might.

Last edited:

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
What’s up ECF fans!

Congratulations to the 15 lucky Innokin winners.:thumbs:

;)The following Ten winners will receive Option 1 or Option 2:
Option 1
1 pcs Coolfire Z80 kit + 1 pcs Zlide tank
Option 2
1 pcs Coolfire Z50 kit + 1 pcs Zenith II tank
(Colors will be chosen at random)

@zoiDman
@Molchi
@Nakmor Drack
@VStorm
@badwaterbill
@Z-Lee
@Phroggy
@Stubbs Tatts
@Brandon_K
@jvenables

;)The following Five winners will receive:
1pcs Coolfire Z80 kit + 1 pcs Zenith II tank + 1 pack of Z-Coil + 1pcs Innokin hat
(Colors will be chosen at random)

@Nascarnbroncosfans
@VaPorrini
@MLEJ
@CAAB
@Tiamaat

:banana:Please DM to claim your prize as soon as possible.
You have 7 days to claim the prize!

Thank you all for participating in our giveaway, and let’s all thank @Dimitris for his patience and time in answering everyone’s questions. (We hope @pbusardo gets better and is back with us soon).:) Last but not least, thank you, ECF @low_tar_neil , for helping us arrange this fantastic Giveaway.:headbang:

Hope you all have a great weekend and stay safe!:toast:

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Congratulations all lucky winners

INNOKING THROWING KITS OUT THERE LIKE
tenor.gif

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Thank you @Innokin_timmy, @Dimitris, @pbusardo, @low_tar_neil for arranging this wonderful conglomerate of interesting topics, Q&A's, and giveaways! I'm really glad you guys are looking at some DL products and 217 mods in the future. I'll be keeping my eye out for that, and in the meantime, will be further experimenting with some MTL stuff now. Get healthy and stay safe. Cheers!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread