The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ended Innokin Coolfire Giveaway - 15 Kits up for grabs!

Discussion in 'ECF Competitions and Broadcasts' started by low_tar_neil, Jul 9, 2021.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    That would be Extremely Cool!

But I will be Very Happy if it is Z80 with a Zlide Tank. Just Winning something on a Friday starts the Day Off Right.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. chloechloe

chloechloe Full Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Bonjour, dans un avenir proche, allez vous nous proposer le mod coolfire avec un autre revêtement ?
    J'ai peur que le cuir soit sensible aux projections de liquide et finisse pas s'abîmer prématurément.
    Je vous remercie par avance pour votre réponse.

4. Jen Bee

Jen Bee Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2020
    Wow congratulations winners!! What a prize, I'm completely going green in jealousy! Enjoy!

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Gurilla

Gurilla Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2020
    Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you for the giveaway Innokin, Phil and Dimitri.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. VaPorrini

VaPorrini Full Member

Dec 19, 2018
    Hey, I think to send a DM you have to click on the User Name/Profile, then select the option "Start Conversation" and write your message in there?! I hope that was helpful? Have a Great Day!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Kat56

Kat56 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2012
    SC
    Congrats winners!!! :thumbs:

• Like Like x 3
  8. vaper1960

vaper1960 Moved On ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Somehow I missed this one... "too little, too late" Oh well... congrats to the winners!

• Like Like x 3
  9. Roneraven

Roneraven Full Member

May 30, 2021
    Well worth a shot lol, congrats to the winners;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. badwaterbill

badwaterbill Full Member

Jun 1, 2016
    Thank You VaPorrini, never used social media much, not up to speed but willing to learn, especially when there is my 1st prize involved!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  11. VaPorrini

VaPorrini Full Member

Dec 19, 2018
    Lol, I Definitely understand what you mean about Social Media and Winning this Amazing Prize... That's why when I seen your message I wanted to let you know, I would hate for anyone to miss out on this as I was in the same boat when I first started in here! So, were you able to find the "Start Conversation" Option and send a message to Innokin Timmy?

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. badwaterbill

badwaterbill Full Member

Jun 1, 2016
    Yes VaPorrini thank You once again for taking the time to help, after some research I chose option 1, the Z80 is amazing new technology, could not miss that, Innokin MVP2 was my 1st mod back in 2015, got me off cigarettes using blue dune Z-BIIP's now, can't go wrong with Innokin, enjoy your prize!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  13. badwaterbill

badwaterbill Full Member

Jun 1, 2016
    Thank You once again for taking the time to help, after some research I chose option 1, the Z80 is amazing new technology, could not miss that, Innokin MVP2 was my 1st mod back in 2015, got me off cigarettes using blue dune Z-BIIP's now, can't go wrong with Innokin, enjoy your prize!

• Winner Winner x 2
  14. Tor R

Tor R Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    Congratulations to all winners.
    And thank you so much Innokin for creating such contests !!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. VaPorrini

VaPorrini Full Member

Dec 19, 2018
    Anytime Boss... I'm always here to help if I can lol, even to this day I learn something new everyday so I'm more than happy to share if someone is looking. Option #1 is a Great Choice man, I have the CoolFire Z50 and it's also a Decent Mod but if you want the Higher Wattage and New Technology the CoolFire Z80 is the way to go, I know I'm excited to try it out as well! Innokin is my go to Brand bcuz the Endura Endura T18 ll was the Device that helped me completely Quit Smoking, so now I try to get all Innokin Products when I have the money lol... Enjoy the rest of your Weekend!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Brandon_K

Brandon_K Full Member

Jul 14, 2021
    Woo! I'm excited!

But.. I can't figure out how to DM? I can't find any option to start conversation, send private message, etc. I'm pretty familiar with forums, but even under their profile I can't find an option to send a message. Help?

• Like Like x 2
  17. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Here ya go...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Brandon_K

Brandon_K Full Member

Jul 14, 2021
    That option isn't there.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. VaPorrini

VaPorrini Full Member

Dec 19, 2018
    Hey @Brandon_K, if it's not there I can start a Convo and add you into it, I'm pretty sure that would work?!

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  20. Brandon_K

Brandon_K Full Member

Jul 14, 2021
    I'd appreciate it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1