Innokin Coolfire Giveaway - 15 Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I thought since they say coolfire z80 kit + zlide tank that u get a z80 kit meaning paired with the zenith 2 and also another zlide tank cause it doesn't say z80 mod its saying kit!!!!

That would be Extremely Cool!

But I will be Very Happy if it is Z80 with a Zlide Tank. Just Winning something on a Friday starts the Day Off Right.

Jen Bee

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2020
Thank you @TeamInnokin and congratulations to all :party:
It was real pleasure taking part in this contest.
Having interactions directly with people from the industry is essential for mutual benefits :wub:
I hope other companies follow this example :thumbs:
Wow congratulations winners!! What a prize, I'm completely going green in jealousy! Enjoy!

VaPorrini

Dec 19, 2018
What a surprise, very kind of you guy's, always from the start of my journey been a Innokin user, don't know if this is a DM, Shure do hope so, please send option 2, and thanks again.
Hey, I think to send a DM you have to click on the User Name/Profile, then select the option "Start Conversation" and write your message in there?! I hope that was helpful? Have a Great Day!

badwaterbill

Jun 1, 2016
Hey, I think to send a DM you have to click on the User Name/Profile, then select the option "Start Conversation" and write your message in there?! I hope that was helpful? Have a Great Day!
Thank You VaPorrini, never used social media much, not up to speed but willing to learn, especially when there is my 1st prize involved!

VaPorrini

Dec 19, 2018
Thank You VaPorrini, never used social media much, not up to speed but willing to learn, especially when there is my 1st prize involved!
Lol, I Definitely understand what you mean about Social Media and Winning this Amazing Prize... That's why when I seen your message I wanted to let you know, I would hate for anyone to miss out on this as I was in the same boat when I first started in here! So, were you able to find the "Start Conversation" Option and send a message to Innokin Timmy?

Last edited:

badwaterbill

Jun 1, 2016
Yes VaPorrini thank You once again for taking the time to help, after some research I chose option 1, the Z80 is amazing new technology, could not miss that, Innokin MVP2 was my 1st mod back in 2015, got me off cigarettes using blue dune Z-BIIP's now, can't go wrong with Innokin, enjoy your prize!

badwaterbill

Jun 1, 2016
To send a Direct Message to someone, just Left-Click on their Avatar or User Name in the Left-Hand Column of any thread.

Then when the Pop-Up appears with the User's Information, Left-Click on "Start a Conversation".
Thank You once again for taking the time to help, after some research I chose option 1, the Z80 is amazing new technology, could not miss that, Innokin MVP2 was my 1st mod back in 2015, got me off cigarettes using blue dune Z-BIIP's now, can't go wrong with Innokin, enjoy your prize!

Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    What’s up ECF fans!

Congratulations to the 15 lucky Innokin winners.:thumbs:

;)The following Ten winners will receive Option 1 or Option 2:
    Option 1
    1 pcs Coolfire Z80 kit + 1 pcs Zlide tank
    Option 2
    1 pcs Coolfire Z50 kit + 1 pcs Zenith II tank
    (Colors will be chosen at random)

@zoiDman
    @Molchi
    @Nakmor Drack
    @VStorm
    @badwaterbill
    @Z-Lee
    @Phroggy
    @Stubbs Tatts
    @Brandon_K
    @jvenables

;)The following Five winners will receive:
    1pcs Coolfire Z80 kit + 1 pcs Zenith II tank + 1 pack of Z-Coil + 1pcs Innokin hat

@Nascarnbroncosfans
    @VaPorrini
    @MLEJ
    @CAAB
    @Tiamaat

:banana:Please DM to claim your prize as soon as possible.
    You have 7 days to claim the prize!

Thank you all for participating in our giveaway, and let’s all thank @Dimitris for his patience and time in answering everyone’s questions. (We hope @pbusardo gets better and is back with us soon).:) Last but not least, thank you, ECF @low_tar_neil , for helping us arrange this fantastic Giveaway.:headbang:

Hope you all have a great weekend and stay safe!:toast:

Best Regards,
    Innokin Team
    Congratulations to all winners.
    And thank you so much Innokin for creating such contests !!!

VaPorrini

Dec 19, 2018
    Yes VaPorrini thank You once again for taking the time to help, after some research I chose option 1, the Z80 is amazing new technology, could not miss that, Innokin MVP2 was my 1st mod back in 2015, got me off cigarettes using blue dune Z-BIIP's now, can't go wrong with Innokin, enjoy your prize!
    Anytime Boss... I'm always here to help if I can lol, even to this day I learn something new everyday so I'm more than happy to share if someone is looking. Option #1 is a Great Choice man, I have the CoolFire Z50 and it's also a Decent Mod but if you want the Higher Wattage and New Technology the CoolFire Z80 is the way to go, I know I'm excited to try it out as well! Innokin is my go to Brand bcuz the Endura T18 ll was the Device that helped me completely Quit Smoking, so now I try to get all Innokin Products when I have the money lol... Enjoy the rest of your Weekend!!

• Winner
    Reactions: Opinionated

Brandon_K

Jul 14, 2021
    What’s up ECF fans!

Congratulations to the 15 lucky Innokin winners.:thumbs:

;)The following Ten winners will receive Option 1 or Option 2:
    Option 1
    1 pcs Coolfire Z80 kit + 1 pcs Zlide tank
    Option 2
    1 pcs Coolfire Z50 kit + 1 pcs Zenith II tank

@zoiDman
    @Molchi
    @Nakmor Drack
    @VStorm
    @badwaterbill
    @Z-Lee
    @Phroggy
    @Stubbs Tatts
    @Brandon_K
    @jvenables

;)The following Five winners will receive:
    1pcs Coolfire Z80 kit + 1 pcs Zenith II tank + 1 pack of Z-Coil + 1pcs Innokin hat

@Nascarnbroncosfans
    @VaPorrini
    @MLEJ
    @CAAB
    @Tiamaat

:banana:Please DM to claim your prize as soon as possible.
    You have 7 days to claim the prize!

Woo! I'm excited!

But.. I can't figure out how to DM? I can't find any option to start conversation, send private message, etc. I'm pretty familiar with forums, but even under their profile I can't find an option to send a message. Help?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Here ya go...

To send a Direct Message to someone, just Left-Click on their Avatar or User Name in the Left-Hand Column of any thread.

Then when the Pop-Up appears with the User's Information, Left-Click on "Start a Conversation".

Brandon_K

Jul 14, 2021

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210717-211434_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210717-211434_Chrome.jpg
      413.4 KB · Views: 18
    • Informative
    Reactions: Opinionated
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread