Innokin Coolfire Z50 with an RTA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resurgence

Jul 6, 2020
Hi guys. I signed up to this forum because I may have just made a bit of an error in judgement when purchasing my new vape today.

Firstly I bought a DOVPO Blotto RTA.

Then I left that store and went to buy an Innokin Kroma R from a different place.

Problem was not one of the stores in the city had them in stock.

So I decided to hastily buy the Innokin Coolfire Z50 which typically comes as a kit as it did in my case with an MTL.

The problem I'm facing (potentially) is that i didnt know that the coolfire has only a max of 50w and a 2100mah battery. Ideally I wanna be vaping around 44w... but my friend told me that it probably won't last very long because of that.

Is this neccesarily true though? I mean I'd be happy to get 6-7 hours battery life of regular vaping from it, but somehow I doubt it. The MTL devices are usually only set around 14w lol

Anyway was just wondering what others think?

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello @Resurgence, I can deffinitely see you draining the battery pretty fast at those levels and even a Kroma R would have issues as well due to only using a single cell or battery.

And if you chain vape you'll drain it even more quickly.

Your probably better with a dual battery or cell mod, something that will have the power that you'll want to use as well as increasing your saftey.

Could I ask where your roughly based please? It'll be very helpful, thank you.

Resurgence

Jul 6, 2020
20200707_131223.jpg
Heya thanks for the reply. It's a shame really, cause I love the look of the blotto rta with the coolfire z50, and it's so easy to carry around >.<

I'm based in New Zealand btw.

Will be interesting to see how long it lasts for today. I dont really chain vape that much so hopefully I get at least 4-5 hours.

SycMrwN

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
There are several good mods with internal (built-in) batteries that go much higher than 50 watts, i.e. Innokin MVP5 Box Mod (120 watts), iJoy Katana (81 watts), Eleaf iStick Rim (80 watts), many others.

If you are willing to consider a mod with replaceable batteries, your options are much greater and the wattage options go all the way to 200W (if not more).

Good luck!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Ideally I wanna be vaping around 44w... but my friend told me that it probably won't last very long because of that.

I agree that it's not a good idea to vape @44 watts on a 50 watt battery. You need more headspace. It's not just the time it will last that's the problem, but you're also stressing your battery.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
With internal battery mods the battery itself is somewhat concerning, as there are no real specifications printed.

Only capacity is known with them really.

And as you're NZ based that gives you plenty of options. Fasttech, 2Fdeal, Sourcemore and Heavens Gifts Gifts initially come to mind for places that you can get gear from.

Unfortunately I'm not in the know for reputable places to buy cells or batteries from, as never buy them from Amazon and or Ebay. As you never know what you could be getting, apart from increasing your risk.

But also have to be a little cheeky and ask what your budget for vaping hardware may be please @Resurgence?

As I don't want to give you any ideas that would be out of your price range and put you off, as there's things on the market that make you definitely say ouch when you actually get to the price.

For example I still keep on drooling over the Atmizoo Creek RDA, as it's supposed to be really flavourful. But I can't justify the price to myself, and I'm really, really trying to. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread